Eudaemon bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon bug

I retrieved a eudaemon from the thanksgiving chests and it went into my bags then disapeared so now i have wasted 30 chests for no reason and i have no eudaemon why did it vanish i want it back . i sent 3 tickets and no reply or reponse at all. so annoying.

Please don't send more than 1 ticket on one topic. Also, ticket replies can take up to 48 hours. When did you file the ticket? Have you tried relogging yet?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

didnt activate it? My wife actiwated and forgotted that done it and wanted me to show what get and didnt find in inventory... look better in eudeamon area
      Kabam: S49 Europe

Comment

let me know before I waste my 30 chests on a wind ranger that will never show up =P
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello

Was not intentional but lately the response time is joke.
          i was told to reply back if more then 5 days been like 8 days now i replies back on the 5th day still no reponse.

Whats happened to my eudaemon and will i even get it if not i want my chests back only fair.

Comment

Any update yet waited nearly 2 weeks now still no eudaemon back .

Comment

I'm having this same problem, I took Eudaemon the event and he disappeared from the backpack. I tried to open Ticket, but when sending speech that was sent an e-mail and it is for me to continue the link that was me enviadom, however did not get any message on my e-mail. How to solve it?

Comment

i also have not been able to fight in eudea arena once since last merger 5 weeks ago never matches me

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ticket-numbers

Can we please have character names, platform and server numbers so we can bump your tickets. Thank you
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Look my ticket was answered they said they was looking into this and i still have nothing its a joke.

Comment

So far, the 'unknown' is if your character is below 70. They 'seem' to disappear. Is your character under 70 by chance?
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        So far, the 'unknown' is if your character is below 70. They 'seem' to disappear. Is your character under 70 by chance?
                        I would guess that all who are complaining about it are below lv 70, seen posts in forums before with same issue, some people think that just because they can obtain an item it means they can use it before the designated level.
                        Dragon Awaken
                        Server: S9
                        Character: Raven

Comment

Working...
                        X