Class Wars !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    So most likly the dmg dealt to sylphs count, and to eudaemon as well, but would seem that dmg dealt by those two doesn't count? could that be it?
    I won with same player when we were closer (he had survived Triton support, but low on HP, rest dead; I was again almost full). No chaos/amnesia/blood rune used, only heal and guardian on both sides.

But I think you can be right, as the damage of eudemon they added to WB recently.

Comment

I think they should put it back to whoever has the most health wins, Think its ridiculous that I made an orange triton as support and Now this is somehow a hinderance? It heals me and my team so they can do more damage and when I have 2 support sylphs still alive and nearly full health and they have no sylphs and barely any health left I lose? SO I wasted resources making my triton orange? I`m better off NOT having a healing sylph? The problem is they make too many changes WITHOUT clearly informing players of nerfs/changes or explaining anything.
      So its guess wars atm :/ Who did the most damage? Has the most BR? Etc Etc at least in the old CW`s If you had the most health at the end u won.........simple and alot easier to swallow when u lost to a time out.

Comment

A while ago class wars had some modifications made to it, you can view those below since hyper linking is hating this thread today. Hopefully the following information will help those with issues, concerns or problems. If not please let us know so we can try to assist you.

Class Wars – Modifications
        Always an anticipated monthly event, the Class Wars will be having some changes made to it in order to make gameplay more balanced and interesting.

Optimized Preliminaries
        Contenders of the same class will be matched based on the number of points they have. The closer the number of points is, the more likely the two characters are to be matched. Contenders who have the same amount of points will get matched randomly. Points are awarded based on a lose/win system; winners will be credited 270 points while losers will be credited 135 points. The top 100 players to earn the most points will qualify for the Finals.

Optimized Finals
        Players who qualify for the Finals will be sent to either Warlord’s Hall or Warrior’s Hall based on battle rating.
        Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to enter this hall. Each contender must battle against the other 15 contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Players will then be ranked based on their performance during the 15 rounds of battle.
        Warrior’s Hall: The 17th - 100th contenders (based on battle rating) will enter this hall. Each contender will have to fight against other contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Contestants will be ranked again based on victories during the 15 rounds of battle.

Rules
        Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-28-2015, 06:55 PM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Okay, now do you think we can have some sort of ranking system in real time that shows us where we are at during the fights so we know if we will make the cut or not (instead of waiting at the end or guessing the number of points)?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
            Yeah, I know that 3240 is not enough, you need 3375, I had 3375 1 time and got to the Finals.

I just had to win the last fight, SHOULD have won it, time ran out, he was almost dead and still won.

This just show that R2 does NOT Care about fixing the Bugs or about us Players.
            And here is a perfect example of a fool with money lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              A while ago class wars had some modifications made to it, you can view those below since hyper linking is hating this thread today. Hopefully the following information will help those with issues, concerns or problems. If not please let us know so we can try to assist you.

Class Wars – Modifications
              Always an anticipated monthly event, the Class Wars will be having some changes made to it in order to make gameplay more balanced and interesting.

Optimized Preliminaries
              Contenders of the same class will be matched based on the number of points they have. The closer the number of points is, the more likely the two characters are to be matched. Contenders who have the same amount of points will get matched randomly. Points are awarded based on a lose/win system; winners will be credited 270 points while losers will be credited 135 points. The top 100 players to earn the most points will qualify for the Finals.

Optimized Finals
              Players who qualify for the Finals will be sent to either Warlord’s Hall or Warrior’s Hall based on battle rating.
              Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to enter this hall. Each contender must battle against the other 15 contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Players will then be ranked based on their performance during the 15 rounds of battle.
              Warrior’s Hall: The 17th - 100th contenders (based on battle rating) will enter this hall. Each contender will have to fight against other contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Contestants will be ranked again based on victories during the 15 rounds of battle.

Rules
              Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
              Well I never saw that post, there was a period of time where I couldn`t even log into the forums :/
              But I still think it should go back to the most health wins rule. Too many factors make this unfair E.G.s my sylphs are higher than his and therefore have more HP so he can hit mine for more damage, I have more HP he Chaoses me so I can`t hit without damaging my own troops so don`t attack and in the meantime he can hit me for more damage.
              And besides that I don`t always have time to check the forums so when it comes to such BIG in game changes why can`t they send an in game message to players or put up an announcement in game somewhere??

Comment

The post Mentor Magik is referring to can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Modifications
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

People, in fact, STILL dump money into this abortion of a game. Is this generation of players really that thick? I gotta hand it to R2, this company has actually managed to consistently make its "customers" look like complete fools.

Comment

What you are saying is what we already know tho, we do not know how the dmg is counted, and that should be clear. Actually it might be more useful to go in without eudaemon and sylphs(except last match, for the br ranking). Or at least skip the sylphs(eudaemon can help in even matches, sylphs usually die 1-2 turns into sylph battle), just to avoind giving opponent more dmg. And cause of that you can just take your triton and play heal bot and gain extra dmg cause he has sylphs.

Comment

I just find it hard to swallow when had a fight gone on long enough for me to put in 1 more hit........... They would be dead outright and I am the winner.
                      BUT due to lag or being chaosed I don`t manage to get that last hit in in and time runs out and I lose :/
                      Maybe JK is right a future tactic could be not to take in sylphs as support so no damage can be done against them. BUT even then he is right, we don`t know how damage is calculated.
                      Is it damage to our player only that counts? Damage to our player and sylphs? Damage to our player, sylphs AND Eudamons?
                      Would be nice to actually know these things instead of trying to guess :/

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with spending money on a game like this if you enjoy playing it. If you play on their servers, you should be paying; otherwise you can't really complain about being cannon fodder for those that do contribute to the game. However, this "Free-to-Play + Pay For Power" system is not conducive to a competitive gaming atmosphere and attempts to force the more competitive players to spend more money than what they really should. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of these "players" with extremely high battle ratings actually work for the company that runs the game and spend a fraction of what the other players do for the various perks, upgrades, etc, in the game.

Having victories based off of damage dealt for fights that end with both players still standing is stupid in conjunction with the addition of the sylphs. Class Wars should be determining who is the stronger character, not who has the stronger collection of sylphs. This means it should be character + equipped sylph & eudaemon + equipped sylph. Also, Class Wars should be a monthly event on the weekend that lasts the entire month so that the rankings make more sense for the lower-mid tier players.

I agree that this game is broken when it comes to competitiveness. Very few pvp fights are evenly matched and fun, which means you either get hammered into the ground quickly or you're doing the same to someone else, which is not my idea of fun. Nevertheless, this is what happens when profit outweighs competition where the sky is the limit in regards to what you can spend for in-game power.

Comment

This Still Sucks and is not fair!

Yes, I will get a lot of comments that R2 is not fair LoL

But why the hell take away the thing where the player who has most HP left wins?

How the hell are you gonna check how much Dmg you done against the other one ?
                          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                          Guild: Ragnarok
                          Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                          Platform: R2Games
                          Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by Spartae View Post
                            And here is a perfect example of a fool with money lmao
                            Eh, what is your Problem?

You live on others, dont ya

There is a word for these kind of people
                            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                            Guild: Ragnarok
                            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                            Platform: R2Games
                            Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                            X