Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/03 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
    Before you guys release next patch can you guys give us a way to get rid of extra edu's recycle em or something New patch bringing a new kid and organization of kids is becoming hair pulling. Maybe edumon summon shards for recycle so those of us that have 4+ pages of kids can shrink the pages of edus thank you in advance
    I think this game has far bigger issues that need addressing before they look at the above. All euds are listed by level, so all the euds you are working on should be easily found on pages one and two. Who knows? Maybe one day we will be grateful for all the extra euds.... when/if the bring in melded euds lol
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Sooooooooo

What was this Maint. For ?

What did you fix ?
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
        Sooooooooo

What was this Maint. For ?

What did you fix ?

"Fix"

ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
          Before you guys release next patch can you guys give us a way to get rid of extra edu's recycle em or something New patch bringing a new kid and organization of kids is becoming hair pulling. Maybe edumon summon shards for recycle so those of us that have 4+ pages of kids can shrink the pages of edus thank you in advance
          Gotta stop having too many kids. LOL. But seriously, I think many of us are in that boat where we can't delete our Euds (extras). I placed my "one of each" pinned to the front page, and still got to get others, so I know the feeling.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

So 2 nice improvements so far with this far:

- DI not giving gold anymore.
            - CW winner cant summon goblins anymore.

Anything else?
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

hurry up give us new patch already , got to better than the last p.o.s
              krzycanuk

Comment

Working...
              X