Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/03 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/03 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 3rd of December at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

no details?

Comment

csgb restart i guess

Comment

Maybe a surprise

Patch 5.2 with the NEW Client

http://www.r2games.com/client/
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
          no details?
          The reality:
          - some errors will be corrected, but we still do not know which
          - some silent nerfs which should not be shown before
          - some new bugs

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
          csgb restart i guess
          I am also for this guess as it needs to be done before Thursday evening reset. And no other event was announced today for Thursday.

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
          Maybe a surprise

Patch 5.2 with the NEW Client

http://www.r2games.com/client/
          Yep, it looks better than the current pages, previous pages and www.realitysquaredgames.com, it seems that the portal team is learning the new design So we will have several distinct unfinished portals before they jump to another new design.

The new client will be good if the JavaScript over-monitoring scripts will gone for it, if not, we will see another issue and maybe antivirus again block it as virus.

Comment

maybe test servers getting new patch
            [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
              The reality:
              - some errors will be corrected, but we still do not know which
              - some silent nerfs which should not be shown before
              - some new bugs
              Agree, last week they nerf beast soul income, remove some mounts , those early we can recycle and not give beast soul and bound balens if you have colected 500+ nickels in game box (second week have 999 nickels and no one day find beast soul or BB in ecxange, test with another account, colect over 500 nickel and get the same, no beast soul or bb, let,s test-wait till new year)
              One lucky mount per 3 year playing

Comment

ROFL ..

so 2-3 hours maint to do nothing .. not even tell us u fix typos that are exactly the same as before the fix after ..

and give us ur free goodies we can sell for bit gold for it .. ow wait u might even mess those up now .. with nothing else to do

well .. at least not telling us lies as in we fix this and that .. and we find after it hasnt been fix in any way

maybe some players can note after the maint u do when we find what has been nerfed ..

have fun drinking ur coffee during ur 2-3 hour break .. looking at ur blank to do list ..
                Last edited by demoniced; 12-02-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Of course, they needed the bandwidth to download the latest series of <rhymes with corn> to keep themselves busy while ignoring our feedback and requests to fix things to what they were supposed to be before 5.0.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Come on guys, let's be generous, it is December. All staff are designing snow flakes to obscure our view of the screen. Well, maybe not all. Somebody has to be in charge of choosing the veggie option for Christmas staff lunch. Oh, and then there is the Secret Santa to arrange. Luckily Xmas Day is a Friday (my time zone) so they will be working usual hours for a Friday - NONE!!!

My Christmas wish is simple. No more updates until this game works properly. I want each area to be as described (typos!!!) and it to do what it is supposed to do.
                    Bedivere
                    TheCore (S94)

Comment

Oh I forgot about that... please if you care about players, do not add lag flakes!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 3rd of December at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                        • 300,000 Gold
                        • 300,000 Daru
                        • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                        • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                        • Double Honor Scroll x1
                        • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                        Before you guys release next patch can you guys give us a way to get rid of extra edu's recycle em or something New patch bringing a new kid and organization of kids is becoming hair pulling. Maybe edumon summon shards for recycle so those of us that have 4+ pages of kids can shrink the pages of edus thank you in advance
                        forever faithful

Comment

I'll be so upset if they add that ugly wb again. Even if we are going to look at it for 5 mins each wb I dont want it back
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

so we still get no info on what this maintenance is even for?

Comment

yep my pc that new cliant see how a virus and blocking lol r2 same mistake

Comment

Working...
                              X