Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recharge still broken on ex-S5

Comment

My balen recharge is still not arrived. Almost 2 days have gone and support did not even react, this behavior is unacceptable! I opened a new ticket as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vaczakka View Post
        My balen recharge is still not arrived. Almost 2 days have gone and support did not even react, this behavior is unacceptable! I opened a new ticket as well.
        Support doesn't look at these maintenance and server threads for issues. If you require help, next time open up a thread in the Support part of the forum. Also don't open multiple tickets, as that will not speed up the process. Thanks.

I'll forward your ticket 460696 for now. Like I said, next time open up a thread in Support instead of replying to a maintenance/merge thread.

Edit; you already have a reply on ticket 460696. Please stay in contact with the GMs through that ticket, instead of opening new ones.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-06-2015, 10:53 AM.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you for your cooperation. I wrote the ticket because I needed help but I saw was that noone cares. 2 days if pretty much long time to look at a ticket, meanwhile the cycle for the consecutive recharge cycle has been broken making me unable to claim all rewards. This made me thinking about why I am spending money on this game and I am not sure if I will ever recharge again for this game.

Still, thank you for helping me.

Comment

tu

wings

Comment

Originally posted by R26832107 View Post
              wings
              Did you need help with something? I like wings too, but this is a really old thread now.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

I want to request for a server merge too. Why not merge the first 50 servers together? Maybe there would be more competition. Also for Chaos Wars against Kabam and Kong servers. Most servers of thoose are in the top.
                Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                Toon: Knight
                Guild: -

Comment

Working...
                X