• Show
Clear All

• R2Client Is Here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	???-??2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	1778696

R2Games is proud to announce the R2Client! Download the R2Client and access the full R2Games platform and all its features and functions! Click the download link on the top-right of your screen (before logging in) or below the site options (after logging in) to download the R2Client.

Name:	QQ??20151201173545.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1778700Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20151201173558.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1778701

During this Beta period, we ask players to post on this thread any issues, problems, or suggestions they experience while using the R2Client. Found a bug or a bad hyperlink? Is there some text or a picture that looks incorrect or "off"? Or maybe you have a GREAT suggestion that can make this even better? Click the "?" button in the top-right of the client and select "feedback" to submit a suggestion or report an issue. When submitting an issue or suggestion, please try and include the following information:

Name:	QQ??20151201172400.jpg
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1778697

1. Type of issue - This means a broken link, a suggestion, picture sizing, issues specific to your system requirements, text being cut off, etc.
    2. Screenshot - If this is a problem with the R2Client, it really helps us to see what isn't working properly so we can understand HOW it isn't working properly. If this is a suggestion, maybe a quick mockup can help us understand you and your idea.
    3. What to change/fix - This may be obvious, but sometimes isn't obvious. A screenshot can show us what, but details of what you did, what the Mini-client did, and what was produced are so valuable.

If you report a serious bug or a great suggestion we end up using, you may receive a gift for helping us identify a serious flaw! If you report a minor/common flaw, then I will personally shower you with affection and gratitude.

Click the "Install R2Client" in the top-right corner of your screen and give it a try! Let us know what you think about it: if it smooths out your gameplay, if it is less stressful on your system, or if it's just better than opening your browser! We're committed to our efforts in improving your gaming experience and the R2Client is another step on that road.

Get the R2Client here!!

Players,

Since the release many players have had issues with the R2Client and Dragon Pals/Thundercall. Following the latest update of Flash, many players can now start using the Client by doing the following:

1. Clear all your cache and cookies from Internet Explorer (It doesn't matter what browser you normally use).
    2. Completely uninstall and reinstall the R2Client

Note - This will not work for 100% of players, but our test has shown it to work for about 90% of players.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 07-08-2016, 01:49 AM.

It said its going to free over 16 hours...
    If you dont have a excuse, then just say nothing

Comment

Hello, when i try to come in Dragon Pals the screen just keep black
      If you dont have a excuse, then just say nothing

Comment

Name:	client.jpg
Size:	540.3 KB
ID:	1719966well so far, you can't access the forum with the client. also in feedback, you have no option to upload your screen shot of a problem. currently I have a scroll bar on the right side of my game screen that i cant get to go away and my mouse function to "swap open windows" doesnt work in the client. i have to hit minimize. it makes working in other windows difficult. as for design, it think there is some wasted space at the top where our tabs are. our character name should be next to the pic or under it
        Last edited by frozenshade; 12-02-2015, 02:14 AM.
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Hello, I downloaded, installed (((

Name:	клиент02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1719968

Comment

just wanted to know where the zoom in and out keys are on the r2client something to input in i guess it would help alot

Comment

Dragon pals does not load in this app

Name:	Captura de pantalla (308).png
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1719970Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla (309).png
Size:	613.4 KB
ID:	1719971
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dragon-imp; 12-02-2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: Merged 2 post without any other post inbetween.

Comment

This client is useless if the game still loads resources every time. I play winterfrost and every time I open the game it loads all jpg's and swf's fresh, same as any browser. There is simply no sense in using this client until it has its own full game cache.

Comment

Cant install r2client

Installed it first time and when trying to start it gave me an error. Uninstalled it and now trying to install it again it stops at 22%.

Comment

Feedback

Pro's:
                    - Less CPU usage
                    - Lag free in my opinion
                    - Looks very neat

Cons:
                    - Client is same as Web browser, using frame to load the flash player/swf game in. When visiting Account page and right click, i can see it uses IE.
                    - Flash player(latest update NP & PP version installed) crash upon moving between maps and have lots of user input keystrokes.
                    - The zoom-in/out feature is not available, although with Ctrl+Scroll down/up you can change the font size of the client, but not the Frame inside for the game.
                    - Having multiple client minimized to tray will crash the first minimized to tray client.
                    - The bar on top where the profile avatar icon is located at is too big in height, even bigger than FireFox with Address bar only.
                    - The client seems to have some Input queue which is very annoying when you spam keys and stop typing, it will still try to execute all those input.
                    - The memory that R2client uses is slightly higher than browsers.
                    - The Top right corner window buttons( Minimize, Maximized, Close buttons) are barely visible and they are pretty small.
                    - When client lost focus and you click the client for focus, you still don't have focus on the game.
                    - Re-map keybinding: Alt keybinding is a fixed value, cannot change it.
                    - The mute sidebar button is on top of the game when the Server info bar is collapsed.
                    - When pressing ESC after you focus on the R2client, but not the game, it will exit/minimize (to tray) the client depending on the setting. If users want to use ESC, they must first Click somewhere within the Game frame first before they type anything.
                    - F11 for full screen is different from the meaning "Full screen". F11 in R2client just maximize/restore the client size. It won't make the game frame go full screen.

Missing features:
                    - There is no Forum feature or ways to access forum within client.
                    - There is no Store in the client itself. Upon opening the store button, it will open your default browser and open the store. Any existing R2games session on browser will be replaced with the logged in client session.
                    - There is no log out function.
                    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 12-02-2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: Fixing some words for better understanding
                    As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

so how do i get it to work with flash player on win 7? Everything I've read about fixing this seems to mention a server manager, but those all talk about win 8, not 7..

Name:	grr flash issue again.JPG
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1719977
                      Pyranthos
                      S372 Spirit Divide
                      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
                        so how do i get it to work with flash player on win 7? Everything I've read about fixing this seems to mention a server manager, but those all talk about win 8, not 7..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]154737[/ATTACH]
                        Download and install Flash player from www.adobe.com
                        As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
                          Download and install Flash player from www.adobe.com
                          if only it were that simple.

i have flash player, fully updated. I also clicked the link to install it again.. it works fine on all browsers, and mini client, just not on the r2client, and installing again does nothing to solve the problem
                          Pyranthos
                          S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
                            if only it were that simple.

i have flash player, fully updated. I also clicked the link to install it again.. it works fine on all browsers, and mini client, just not on the r2client, and installing again does nothing to solve the problem
                            Please provide a screenshot of the Adobe flash player that you have installed in your Programs and Feature list with the version number of the flash players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
                              Please provide a screenshot of the Adobe flash player that you have installed in your Programs and Feature list with the version number of the flash players.
                              aight, 4th time tryin to post this dam screenshot, dunno what the issue is NOW, heh.. Click image for larger version

Name:	adobe.JPG
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1719979
                              Pyranthos
                              S372 Spirit Divide

Comment

Working...
                              X