• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://prntscr.com/eoaf3l

Comment

• just try again

I think that's connection problem.
      Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-27-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Just to let you know, the file 'R2CPacket.dll' of the installed Client has started being flagged as malware by multiple antivirus scanners since two (2) days ago. The file in question had raised no alarms the past 22 months. Here's the Virustotal details on the file's classification:
        https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1e...ff92bf25099401

Comment

• most likely a false positive as some the best antivirus on the market show it as safe. when in doubt, clean it and reinstall it. always possible something you downloaded hijacked it but its also very highly unlikely as most virus will try to infect system files with vulnerabilities and mask themselves as system files.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• Yes, since the file's hash has not changed for 22 months, getting flagged as a false positive was most likely.

Also, received the following message from F-Secure after requesting further analysis:
            Thank you for your submission.

Our analysis indicate that the file you submitted is clean.

Our security product recently had a False Positive related to this file and the issue was fixed in a later database update.

Comment

• Please help me with this! I use miniclient for a few years now. Last night i cleared cache cause lagging really bad but it slowed the game down more than it has been. So while slowly loading i cleared cache again the my laptop froze and i had to force close mini client. from there on out i only got a blank miniclient as shown in attachment. HOW DO I FIX THIS? I reinstalled it several times. Reinstalled flashplayer. I did everything i could think of but nothing is working. I can only log with R2-miniclient. Browser keep on saying login details are wrong. WHAT NOW? Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture01.png
Views:	1
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	1966445

Comment

• Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                Please help me with this! I use miniclient for a few years now. Last night i cleared cache cause lagging really bad but it slowed the game down more than it has been. So while slowly loading i cleared cache again the my laptop froze and i had to force close mini client. from there on out i only got a blank miniclient as shown in attachment. HOW DO I FIX THIS? I reinstalled it several times. Reinstalled flashplayer. I did everything i could think of but nothing is working. I can only log with R2-miniclient. Browser keep on saying login details are wrong. WHAT NOW? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1966445**[/ATTACH]
                Tried Logging in on Wartunes main page? Or get Support to clear they're Cache on your player. This sometimes works as I've been locked out too on this game. Try a Re-Start on your computer too. Good luck as I know this is frustrating for you.

Comment

Working...
                X