Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
    if only it were that simple.

i have flash player, fully updated. I also clicked the link to install it again.. it works fine on all browsers, and mini client, just not on the r2client, and installing again does nothing to solve the problem
    As I understand things, the R2client is a cut down IE browser. Does your machine have IE installed? If not: please try installing it and downloading Flash from within your new IE installation. If yes: please check that your IE flash is up to date.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

I hope that we get gifts after finding so many errors in the app .....or we deceived?:confuso:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        As I understand things, the R2client is a cut down IE browser. Does your machine have IE installed? If not: please try installing it and downloading Flash from within your new IE installation. If yes: please check that your IE flash is up to date.
        yes, has IE installed, and flash player settings are up to date, but now the game wont load through IE OR the r2client.. Grrr... same issue, flash player... :\ The more i try to fix, the more that gets jacked up.. getting too annoyed to give a **** anymore, will just stick with mini client
        Pyranthos
        S372 Spirit Divide
        Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Scanned the file for viruses after downloading and it seems to have found a malware: Scan Report

Comment

Originally posted by ViktoriaM View Post
            Scanned the file for viruses after downloading and it seems to have found a malware: Scan Report
            I'll notify the higher ups about this, but do you really believe it contains malware? 1/55 virus scanners detection?

I have scanned the one i downloaded when just released: VirusTotal
            As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Like Manuel in Fawlty Towers says: "I know nothing."

But I've had viruses two times before, and both times it wrecked my computer. I'm just very careful not to let that happen again, because of all the trouble it causes. My current computer had windows pre-installed so I can't even wipe the HD clean and start over with this one, I have no disc. If it doesn't pass that scanner as clean, I'm not installing.

Update:
              Scanned the URL directly right now and it still detects something. This is not the same set of scanners as with uploaded files: Scan Report
              Last edited by ViktoriaM; 12-02-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

plsss fix this error when i try log in r2client

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2games epic failed.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1719990

Comment

and when i try log in windows this is also the result

Name:	r2games epic failed.png
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1719992

Comment

Thank you TheDarkGuardian and Dragon-imp for giving some preliminary suggestions to some of you experiencing issues. As it's in Beta, we're still working out some kinks and optimizations to try and get this working properly.

I just want to comment on the collective feedback so far:

-A Read-me would be helpful. The settings and other details aren't explained perfectly, so a brief overview or changing of the in-client descriptions should be considered.
                    -Opening multiple instances of the R2Client causes some players to have 1 instance crash. This usually happens when both instances are minimized.
                    -Unable to access the forums
                    -No screenshot uploading for the feedback (I don't think this is an error as this is Beta feedback. Screenshots can be posted here and edited to remove sensitive information)
                    -Some players are seeing a scroll bar on the side of their window
                    -Zoom-in or zoom-out functions may be appreciated
                    -Game resources are not in the client already/saved in the client (this would depend on the specific game and its cookie-saving settings, but may have room for optimization in our client)
                    -File(s) that may appear as malware to some virus scanners (I can assure you that absolutely no malicious file of any type exists in the R2Client. it could be due to a file type that is usually recognized by virus scanning software but I'll try and get a more detailed explanation)
                    -"Received server failure data" error message (if you could in-box me your character name, game, and server number then we can look further for you. please don't post it directly on the thread, inbox me that info please)

So far that is the useful and relevant feedback that I've come across, both from this thread and our volunteer staff. I'll keep updated on any feedback posted on this thread and from our volunteers. Again, thanks a lot for taking the time to post your feedback and help us continue to optimize this. My hope is that we can get this R2Client to a point where it relieves some game frustration, such as resource loading or lagging that is difficult to optimize with so many players with so many different system requirements and countries.

Comment

Still cant install program. It stops at 22% (see picture)

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-12-03 10.32.59.png
Size:	926.0 KB
ID:	1719998

Comment

Useless if you want to log-in alts

Comment

YEEAAAH!!! Finally , we have a client for all games playing on this compagny (R2Games) . , thanks you so much R2Games for creating.
                          And all games work for me
                          League of Angels

IGN: XxMonwamxX
                          Server: [S21] Pandaemonium
                          Character Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
                          Guild: Dark Shadows
                          Level : 98
                          BR: 23m

Comment

when i used for ls need to loading again, r2client didn't keep cache and cookies i try many time

Comment

OK, I succeed to install the client but it detects a virus in HCILanguageDLL.dll and it gives error starting

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-12-04 09.57.04.png
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1720021

I am running Windows 10

Comment

facebook info entered wrong, after 3 tries, and carefully entering my details in the client and kept telling me it was wrong
                                finally logged in after 4th, and just a black screen, thats it, nothing else in it, not even worth a screenshot.
                                so just fix it please, im interested in how this client would work better than a browser

Comment

Working...
                                X