No announcement yet.

R2Client Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a small-ish monitor and when I use R2Client I get this scrollbar which bugs me. http://prntscr.com/9aetr6 I don't have this issue when using wartune's client (http://219.129.216.161/updates/shenq...ne-R2Games.exe).
    Last edited by F00GLT; 12-04-2015, 04:05 PM. Reason: added screenshot of scrollbar

Comment

hi guys i need help i have flash player 19.0.0.245 and r2 ask me i need update me flash player to 11.4

Comment

yup so far working fine for me ...but like many that right scrollbar is rather annoying...blocks settings and quest hotkey minimize button..But like it so far Thanks R2

Comment

Dragon Pals Issue

Went to download the client and it downloaded and opened no problems, went to try and play Dragon Pals but always get a black screen as seen below

Click image for larger version

Name:	DP Screenshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1720058

Tried Mythborne and it worked no problems

Comment

Thanks for the continued feedback! DPS seems to be a continued issue and I'm not sure why. Windows 10 seems to cause flash issues, also unsure. I can assure you all that THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS FILES IN THE R2CLIENT. We would not release something designed to harm our players or their systems in any way.

I will be submitting all this feedback soon and I hope to have complete answers ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
              Thanks for the continued feedback!
              You're welcome. Here is another feedback, why new players should bother installing new client or spending in your "new" games?I ask because:

- Most, if not all your games, are piling up with non addressed bugs
              - Your GMs pick which players/posts you want to answer, which means ignoring most of them
              - Your support does not answer tickets
              - Players who spent thousands of dollars cannot even get a support ticket answered, a reply from a GM or anything besides copy/pasted answers
              - You are shutting down more of your games, how can we know that one of your new cames will still be around in 3 months?

Comment

I have been using the client for a few days now for Shadowbound. I really, really like it. There's no lag, the events bar is back. The only downside is the size of the screen is a bit smaller than the mini client. Would like to see a stat bonus made for the new client as well, like we had with the mini client. Thanks a ton r2!
                I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
                s90 GL of Charmed
                Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

is it true that blade hunter will be close this december 16 2015

Comment

Originally posted by shockira View Post
                    is it true that blade hunter will be close this december 16 2015
                    Here is how Yitien is being treated. They ask for feedback but they don't care at all.

Originally posted by SuperGrace
                    sorry but no more GM here in yitien. This game is totally dead!
                    Originally posted by TheBliTzz
                    Yeah, damn i agree with u SuperGrace..they abandoned yitien and giving lot of free voucher pack for their new games like Mythborn,NovaGenesis,etc..
                    Originally posted by SuperGrace
                    Why dont you just simply tell the players here that this game is no longer alive?
                    Originally posted by R216193555
                    they wouldn't do that,..dev and publisher still waiting for new player who have fool enough to do recharge..

Comment

Originally posted by Uvntz View Post
                      Here is how Yitien is being treated. They ask for feedback but they don't care at all.
                      Excuse me, but I think R2 wanted R2client feedback here, am I wrong? What does this (all those quotes) have to do with R2client?
                      And please stay on topic of providing proper feedback.
                      As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

client is just another distraction like the giveaway so they dont have to answer the players of the games they abandoned after we spent a lot of money on it.

feedback?its a piece of ****.

Comment

the mini cliente no work in my pc is w7 need instal adove flash player and i have adove flash player 2015Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	1722040

Comment

how can we test this new...beta...what ever, if we cant play??? this is second time -just a day ago was the same- Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledrtyry.jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1722123
                            also would be verry handy a "log out" button...as moste of us have alters to run too
                            We are in CSHB, events are runing...and we cant get in game...typicaly your management style! you can't fix or add things when there isn't smth important in game?? i wonder why...

Comment

Yea I did this and had to uninstall it ( Like Real QUICK) it started downloading a bunch of off the Wall **. (SO DON"T NOT DOWNLOAD IT)

Comment

working for me just fine but I don't see any difference in terms of improvements between r2 client and the browser

Comment

Working...
                                X