Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Wartune has been nominated for Best Strategy Game of 2015 at MMOsite! Participate by voting for Wartune and you'll get a key to exchange for a pack in game.

Start by going here and first signing into your MMOsite account (or create one). Then click Join it! to start the quest.

Next, go here and vote for Wartune for Best Strategy Game.

Then, go here and click Finish it!

Once you've finished the quest, go here to claim your key!

Once you've got your key, just follow these directions:
    1. Enter the game and click “Hot Events” at the top right corner.
    2. Click “Event-Prize” at the lower left corner.
    3. Enter the code you have, click the “exchange” button, then you will get the gifts.

One one code can be redeemed per character. Codes may only be redeemed by players on R2Games' servers.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-03-2015, 04:04 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

this instruction is stupid and will not work ..... doing it like this you will end with voting for wartune and getting nothing. To get the price you need to join the quest first, only then cast a vote and reddem your price. So start on second link, join the quest and follow instructions there ...

Comment

i voted and got not key

Comment

same no get

Comment

GOT IT! Waited a little bit!
          Last edited by vonKrahh; 12-03-2015, 03:08 AM.

Comment

again only for r2 players only looks like wartune isnt going to win if rest of publishers cant partake in this

so if kabam armor and kong cant partake we best not vote for wartune vote for all games not represented by r2/7roads

Comment

There's a few steps to this process.

First, you need to create an account or log in if you already have one.

Then, you need to go to this page and click Join It! to accept the "quest".

Then, you need to click on the orange link in step 2 of the Quest Overview. It says "Click here and vote for Wartune to join the event". You need to have popups enabled.

Scroll down and click on Vote.

Then, go back to that page I linked above and click Finish it!

Then, you can go to this page and get a key.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so because i followed stupidly followed the instructions from R2, voted and got nothing, I will most likely receive nothing even if I attempt to vote tomorrow..what **!

Comment

another one R2 fail...no key!!! Need to vote 3-4 games to get a key hahahahahahha no only wartune....thats very lame R2!!!
                  Last edited by xmariosx; 12-03-2015, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    There's a few steps to this process.

First, you need to create an account or log in if you already have one.

Then, you need to go to this page and click Join It! to accept the "quest".

Then, you need to click on the orange link in step 2 of the Quest Overview. It says "Click here and vote for Wartune to join the event". You need to have popups enabled.

Scroll down and click on Vote.

Then, go back to that page I linked above and click Finish it!

Then, you can go to this page and get a key.
                    i got my code followed the instructions guess what doesnt work as im a kabam player so your not getting many votes r2 from kabam players or any other publisher if they cant ave these rewards

Comment

Originally posted by jonsteele411 View Post
                      so because i followed stupidly followed the instructions from R2, voted and got nothing, I will most likely receive nothing even if I attempt to vote tomorrow..what **!
                      Did you try to complete the "quest" anyway? I am pretty sure I clicked Vote before I found out about the quest, and I was able to get a key.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      i got my code followed the instructions guess what doesnt work as im a kabam player so your not getting many votes r2 from kabam players or any other publisher if they cant ave these rewards
                      Yeah, sorry about that. Just about all of the site promotions you're going to see going on, especially for codes, are R2 platform only.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-03-2015, 03:05 AM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

vote for more games to complete Quest guys...and after refresh the page to get code.....

Comment

Good tip, xmariosx. Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Did you try to complete the "quest" anyway? I am pretty sure I clicked Vote before I found out about the quest, and I was able to get a key.

Yeah, sorry about that. Just about all of the site promotions you're going to see going on, especially for codes, are R2 platform only.
                            so best to vote for non r2 games in this event then

Comment

finaly get code but invalid code

Comment

Working...
                              X