Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i followed the steps and i just got good gifts xD

Comment

"best mmo for 2015" they said just like the fact that this game was rated +18 by ESRB (we all know it was self-rated by r2) and buying votes with lame gift pack you can't even bribe us right

Comment

login mmosite, follow the instructions and voted. when i click finish can't complete. the rewards for real or not?

Comment

Originally posted by LefogDart View Post
          Gold x500,000
          Daru x500,000
          Medallion x1
          VIP Trial Card x1 (1 hour)
          Sylph Sepulcrum x30
          Mahra x30
          Beast Soul x10
          that doesnt deserve my vote lol

Comment

I thought when I read the topic "yeah like anyone gonna vote that when we know it's not true". Then I see r2 buy their votes and I think "Right, r2 knows majority of their player base is to stupid to resist "free gifts"".

And after reading the posts here, r2 is right as usual, people are easily manipulated by a gift worth nothing! We should really give r2 some praise here, and blame the players why wartune is so bad now days.

Comment

hahaha those rewards are not worth my time! xD lol R2, love to laugh at you.

BTW
              fix problem with the events which occurs everyday at 7.00!!!!
              Mazda
              S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Cough cough cough... Say what!?!?!?!

I am sorry, but I beg to differ. How is Wartune a Best Strategy Game when it doesn't have any sort of strategy to it when it comes to the messed up ToK, the automated selection of Sylph Arena, or getting mismatched Arena battles either against the new players and/or whale/Cliffords? I am not going to be bribed for some pack in saying it's the best, because it is not. You still got lag, you still got bugs, you still got a lot of ticked off (and frustrated) people who done about quit in the weeks followed since patch 5.0, and you called this game the best? Please, what world do you live in... or better yet, where can I get that stuff that you smoked so I can say it's the best as well?
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'm sorry Professor Umbridge
                  ' I must not tell lies'

Comment

all the keys have been sent out *** ?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      I am sorry, but I beg to differ. How is Wartune a Best Strategy Game when it doesn't have any sort of strategy to it when it comes to the messed up ToK, the automated selection of Sylph Arena, or getting mismatched Arena battles either against the new players and/or whale/Cliffords? I am not going to be bribed for some pack in saying it's the best, because it is not. You still got lag, you still got bugs, you still got a lot of ticked off (and frustrated) people who done about quit in the weeks followed since patch 5.0, and you called this game the best? Please, what world do you live in... or better yet, where can I get that stuff that you smoked so I can say it's the best as well?

i AGREE ALL OF THEM

ALSO ALL KEYS SENT OUT ANOTHER TRICK FROM R2 AFTER THIS EVENT ILL NEVER GIVE ANYSHOT FROM ANYWHERE FOR R2 .
                      ALSO I WANNA ASK THEM DO YOU (R2) KNOW WHAT MEANS BEST??? DO YOU THINK GUYS YOU DOING BEST JOB REALLYYYY?????

IM STILL PLAYING I SPENT ALOT AND ADDICTION AND I DONT LIKE START OVER ANYGAMES BUT IT WILL SOON TO QUIT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME PERMANENTLY NOT 3 MONTHS

Comment

Whoever did all this registrating and voting well deserved to be fooled

First of all, I'm not signing up any spam site just to get a few daru and sepulcrum.

Second, Wartune was a great game 3 years ago, but now??? Voting it tbe best strategy game in 2015 would be equal to accept as fact that "R2 puts players first". Heck, it would be even equivalent to saying ISIS is a nice organization.

Third, what kind of site is which tries to compile a reasonable game ranking list by agreeing the game publisher to bribe their players for the vote?

+1 Greeting players with "all keys sent out" at the end of the process is a true stamp on this hoax

R2Games, you really MUST realize that you reputation is very, very low right now. You MUST repair it somehow before going into any such promotion. You MUST hire a professional.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe 2 years ago............................. This game has become garbage

Comment

All the keys have been sent out
                            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Wartune has been nominated for Best Strategy Game of 2015 at MMOsite! Participate by voting for Wartune and you'll get a key to exchange for a pack in game.

Start by going here and first signing into your MMOsite account (or create one). Then click Join it! to start the quest.

Next, go here and vote for Wartune for Best Strategy Game.

Then, go here and click Finish it!

Once you've finished the quest, go here to claim your key!

Once you've got your key, just follow these directions:
                              1. Enter the game and click “Hot Events” at the top right corner.
                              2. Click “Event-Prize” at the lower left corner.
                              3. Enter the code you have, click the “exchange” button, then you will get the gifts.

One one code can be redeemed per character. Codes may only be redeemed by players on R2Games' servers.
                              Seriously if R2 have to resort to bribing its players to vote for then they dont deserve the title.
                              I'd vote for them IF they were the best strategy game, BUT they are NOT.
                              End of story.

Originally posted by MounirKH View Post
                              i followed the steps and i just got good gifts xD
                              Can you say BAAA?

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              I thought when I read the topic "yeah like anyone gonna vote that when we know it's not true". Then I see r2 buy their votes and I think "Right, r2 knows majority of their player base is to stupid to resist "free gifts"".

And after reading the posts here, r2 is right as usual, people are easily manipulated by a gift worth nothing! We should really give r2 some praise here, and blame the players why wartune is so bad now days.
                              Yep, sadly you are right, a bunch of sheep lined up for the slaughter.... getting their free gifts first, of course! lol
                              Isnt bribing illegal?? lol
                              Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-04-2015, 04:11 AM. Reason: No Spamming you troll :P
                              Dragon Awaken
                              Server: S9
                              Character: Raven

Comment

Nice to offer keys for a vote and then not have any keys to give after we've already voted....won't fall for this **** again :/

Comment

Working...
                                X