Thanksgiving Event Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Event Winners

Our Thanksgiving Turkey Roasting has finished. If you received one of the top 150 Turkey Roasting scores, you'll receive a message in your "Messages" section of your account.

In the notification, you'll receive a link to a form where you can fill out your mailing address. Make sure you enter your complete mailing address before December 6th or you will forfeit your prize!

We'll send the prizes out shortly after December 11th. Once again, thank you for all who participated in our Thanksgiving Extravaganza and Black Friday Blowout event!

If you received a message stating you qualified for a calendar, you can visit this link to fill out your mailing address.

I did the 10,000 points and not received anything yet , I was at rank 2 of the points. Could check please ?

Comment

i did make 10,000 points and was made it to rank 4 and yet why i did not received any message?

Comment

Explain this..! Are you toying me..?? It says i won.. but when i submit the information it says i did not..!! I am certain, i make it to rank 4..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	815.1 KB
ID:	1720009Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0002.jpg
Size:	390.8 KB
ID:	1720010
        Last edited by awenser; 12-03-2015, 01:26 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

same as for me, i was rank 74, and tells me i dont win? ***..RE-CHECK.

Comment

Same here say's I won when i log in entered my details to get that box stating I didn't win, my rank was 138 with 10,000 points last I checked

Name:	Desktop calender bug.jpg
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1720051

At least show us either a list of winners and their server or let us keep the scores on the activity page so we can officially check ourselves, if neither then those who saw the congratz message should be awarded the desktop calender
            Last edited by BuraJerk; 12-05-2015, 08:16 PM. Reason: More info
            IGN: SoulSquasher
            Guild: Valor
            Server: Olympus
            Title: Deputy

Comment

they don't bother to answer.. they did not even bother post the winners list names..!!.

Comment

That fraud. Left at position 111 with 10,000 points; but did not win anything. What a pity... ...

Comment

Sorry guys! Seems there was some issue with ranks not getting prizes. Below is a list of usernames that got rank 1-150. If your name appears on the list but you weren't able to claim it, please inbox em and we'll come up with a solution for you!

Name:	Thanksgiving list 1.jpg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1720062Click image for larger version

Name:	Thanksgiving list 2.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1720063Click image for larger version

Name:	Thanksgiving list 3.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1720064

Comment

Thanks for posting the results of the event. I have no doubt that I lost my position....

Comment

my rank at no. 123 but i dint get any prizes..

Comment

need balens

Comment

wew this is obsurd

Comment

Thank you R2, calendar landed today
                            So if you won and it didnt came yet, dont worry it will.
                            here is a link if you wanna see how it looks, spoilers of course

http://prntscr.com/9v26fx

Comment

..................................:P was a good event

Comment

Working...
                              X