Wartune Server Launches 12/10 @ 8:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 12/10 @ 8:00 AM PST

On December 10th at 8:00 AM PST, a new West Coast server S625 Mithril Peaks will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

serious at thursday? is this correct ? or friday like usual? but better at thursday ) so i can recharge 200.000 balens ....
    in my dream

Comment

Will this be running into the time of opening of this server at all? If so..can you give us an estimated time period plz. ty

Comment

can any one tell the time of start of new server in GMT?

Comment

Originally posted by nmiskitha View Post
          can any one tell the time of start of new server in GMT?
          That should be 16:00 hours GMT. So in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Its 8:00 already, but why still no new server sir?

Comment

why is there no events on day one for peoples level?

Comment

We have no hot events except for the exchange ones. We have no new server events..no sailora will bless thee or anything else..no rush week or anything showing..no lvl up...nothing for the new server events. Will you please check into this as these are all time sensitive events for new servers and we miss a great deal with out these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot Events  s625  11-10-2015.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	434.0 KB
ID:	1722082

This is all that is showing for us. thanks

Comment

Events appear to be showing up fine after the reset. Let us know if there's anything missing.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Gem Synthesizer I

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 7 days after the server is released. During the event, collect certain mount to be rewarded.

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 4-7 gems. This quest has unlimited attempts.

â‘*Synthesize Level 4 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 4 HP Gem x1
                    â‘¡Synthesize Level 5 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1
                    â‘¢Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
                    â‘£Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1

This part is missing. I checked and all the rest is there now. If you could please check on this one I would really appreciate it. This is a very important part of the gem event. thanks

Comment

European pls!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X