X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im indian on my time this ends at 6 30 or 7 30 but i cant play at tat time

Comment

Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
      if you've opened chests and still have old skill items in inv, you can use them as before on euda...opening new chests (after this maint) will give you one of 3 items: active skill book, "class specific" skill book (first two in passives) and passives skill book (the rest of passive skills)...... so YAY for space!..it basically means you can choose which skills you want to upgrade first.

Hope this helps.
      Cool. Thanks

Comment

Said 10 minutes to closedown and closed 1 minute later - not very helpful to people trying to get things completed

Comment

Kindly fix the bug for the boxes for the previous event that had just ended. The boxes and new clothing display kept spinning. I think alot of peeps are facing this. Event just ended, and we can't even view and open the boxes.
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
            Said 10 minutes to closedown and closed 1 minute later - not very helpful to people trying to get things completed
            It,s lag

Comment

while doing all of this, would it be not too difficult to add 2 Events to the Daily Schedule?
              1. Server: (S0) Coffee break Island Event: SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE Server Time: 03:58 Event time: 1 to 6 hours, See Forum for more info
              2. Server: (S0) Lagging Like Cupcakes Event: EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE Server Time: 25:60 Event time: 5 minutes ago, oops.. Go to Forum for Details
              Am not about to ask why nobody every thought if this 3 years ago, but hey.. programming is an art..
              (unless one is a professional software engineer, then its simply a piece of cake, give you a little job to do and gt 'er done)

Comment

is the maintenance done all i get is black screen on all browsers

maxthon - maxthon nitro - cyberfox (black screens)

Comment

All I know is, that I was an independent software analyst programmer for more than 30 years and if I had delivered apps in the state that Wartune is, I wouldn't have had a career.

Comment

Maintenance is not done, they've only been at it for 75 minutes and it is now coffee and cupcakes break

Comment

adjusted the way world boss damage is calculated?

this will be interesting, as currently you get 1/3 gold/daru of damage you do eg, 3mil damage you recieve 1 mil gold/daru.

my hope is we get full 3/3 or 100% gold/daru for damage we do, so if we do 3 ml damage we get 3 mil gold/daru.
                      BuzzKill
                      Shadow Vale

Comment

ok someone tell me when the maint is over ... iam keeping ma eyes on the forum..

Comment

***. frequent connection after the maintenance.

Comment

6. The difficulty of Tower of Kings has been lowered.
                            hmm, its rally said lowered ??? i saw its harder.
                            Ealier i could inflict some dmg at NM mode, now only eudeamon look like take some.
                            火FireMan - S416

Comment

tough tok was going to be fixed , still the same

Comment

I play on s156. server went down at 4 EST. It is now 10EST. Does anyone know what is up?

Comment

Working...
                                X