Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    would think this is about the bugs that came whit last uppdate. There has been several bugs reportet. Like the guild skills not showing up and the solo arena beeing bugged even more, cant use skills even whit keys anymore.
    Nahh That can wait till normal Maint.
    Emergency Maint. usually = Players are benefitting somehow and we don`t like it......PANIC and pull the plug :P

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
      Nahh That can wait till normal Maint.
      Emergency Maint. usually = Players are benefitting somehow and we don`t like it......PANIC and pull the plug :P
      LMAO not gona panic for a silly game..
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Good, this just saved me a morning screen shotting the players who think that using this glitch to create duplicate gems (and will crystals, eudi gems, sylph gems) all to level 12s is acceptable.

Going from normal res (for them) to having 11k+ of all and 21k reduce res obviously seemed fair to them. As well as having level 12 eudi gems on an eudi with white and green gear!
        Last edited by Deeelinquent; 12-14-2015, 03:38 AM.
        Wartune
        IGN: Decima
        Guild: Elysium
        Server: S5 (Europe)
        Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
        IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
        Server : 59 (Europe)
        Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
          Good, this just saved me a morning screen shotting the players who think that using this glitch to create duplicate gems (and will crystals, eudi gems, sylph gems) all to level 12s is acceptable.

Going from normal res (for them) to having 11k+ of all and 21k reduce res obviously seemed fair to them. As well as having level 12 eudi gems on an eudi with white and green gear!
          what clitch?
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

oh so another "Emergency Maintenance" hope ya'll fix anything you can fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_023 View Post
              U hope? well.. start praying.. and u better offer something to the devs too.. they not fixing anything else than the couse to this maint, and we dont even know yet what is the couse too this em.maint. They havent let out that info yet..

Comment

We missing Guild battle also?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_023 View Post
                  Yea...we all hope this like 3 years now.Mabe next life they start fix somnthing lol

Comment

you can use skills still just cant see skill bar and yes i agree that is a bad thing

Comment

thou r2 don hv any othr wrks expectin doin maintnce 3-4 tym in a week ... lol

Comment

I think the maintenance is due to that glitch I mentioned in my post about 10 mins ago... I see you troll here too as well as in game (I have a char on S333).

They should hopefully be doing a roll back.
                        Wartune
                        IGN: Decima
                        Guild: Elysium
                        Server: S5 (Europe)
                        Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                        IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                        Server : 59 (Europe)
                        Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by deathHM View Post
                          you can use skills still just cant see skill bar and yes i agree that is a bad thing
                          if u mean in solo arena, so no I cant use skills there att all now. It changed first after patch uppgrade so that skillbar or rage bar isint showing up, but skills(sylph/euda worked whit keyboard (fast commando). Now after this patch change some off uss cant use skills att all, not even whit keyboard.. nothing happends, cant use skills, cant sylph or use eudas skills. Toon only afk whole solo battle.. SO i skipp solo arena until this bug is solved..wich can take years.. so I ques that part of this game is over for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post

Which validates my post players were benefitting so they panicked and pulled the plug. (and rightly so if this is the case)
                            SOO there will be a server roll back? The ones who managed to benefit will have this taken from them? Cos I don`t fancy facing players I can`t beat cos they have lvl 12 of eudi gem and max res :/
                            Last edited by DemonRockstar; 12-14-2015, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                              Which validates my post players were benefitting so they panicked and pulled the plug. (and rightly so if this is the case)
                              SOO there will be a server roll back? The ones who managed to benefit will have this taken from them? Cos I don`t fancy facing players I can`t beat cos they have lvl 12 of every dual gem and max res :/
                              what clitch are u guys talking about?

Comment

i that glitch is true.. a rollback is a must.

Comment

Working...
                                X