Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Official]Jingle Bells! Dragon Pals! Glorious Christmas! Endless Surprises!

no gloves from DT or Seven Dragons (((

no items from DT, 7D, or from TH either. i counted before and after each time, no 'chest' either to open incase.
    I would love to be able to buy the Lucky Clover Chests in the shop, i have over 900 keys right now waiting to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by R269008869 View Post
    there is still no gift pack....
    still nothing

Coronae of Armor Games S1 reporting in. No gift pack yet today. Can we get that, please? Missing out on this would end up being, if it runs the full two weeks and we don't get it at all, 4200 gold that the satellite servers don't get. Sorry if I sound terse, but it's been a long day...

Yeah on Aeria Games didnt got the packs either.

Minstrel of Messages Sassytwo is just another poster. For now.... Sassytwo's Avatar
    No gift packs here either

Sassyone, S141 Island of Avira

Herald of Harkenings R274946944 is just another poster. For now....
    Sorry to be rude.. but the wintertime chest sucks... Gloves are so rare. I've got 110 socks and just 8 gloves....
    If you dont have a excuse, then just say nothing

aeria got their packs today - but its pretty close to reset so some might miss out

Armor games has the pack now, but everyone missed out on a day of the stuff. Better than nothing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneCorona View Post
    Armor games has the pack now, but everyone missed out on a day of the stuff. Better than nothing, though.
    yup agreed

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast