+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Announcement] Server 5(+Merged ones) CSD Rankings.

Head GM R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus's Avatar

[Announcement] Server 5(+Merged ones) CSD Rankings.

Dear players,

This months Cross Server Duel has finished. and since the system has not been sending the rewards, we will be sending it to you.
    Below a list with the ranking.

You can expect the CSD Pack this week, there is no need to file a ticket for this.

Name:  csd.png
Views: 340
Size:  38.7 KB
    Last edited by R2Tartarus; 12-15-2015 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Corrected 2 names.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Any cashing events? xD I really would like to cash but there are no benefits of doing so.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Head GM R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus's Avatar
    Here are the rankings from this week. Again we will be sending you the pack.

Name:  forumcsd.png
Views: 274
Size:  28.5 KB
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.

no news ? why not u r2 take control this game ? u have staff and more..

Mage of Multitudes alichak000 has a few fans. alichak000's Avatar
    Still nothing?
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Minstrel of Messages ViktoriaM is just another poster. For now.... ViktoriaM's Avatar
    My guess is the game made a lot of money in the past, which easily pays for the cost of keeping a server up passively. It's basically just the electricity. All ES servers are probably merged into one, with time zones being emulated for different virtual servers. The machine is already 3 years old and couldn't be used for anything else anyway. A lot of players cashed huge amounts and are still active, so you have to give them the service they payed for. But the cash flow into the server is currently too low for any further updates to be included in the R2 budget, so nothing more happens.

Name:  csdmarch.png
Views: 150
Size:  32.9 KB
    Heres the rankings of this month
    Last edited by R2Tartarus; 03-15-2016 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Made a few mistakes in the list.

+ Reply to Thread