No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild skills devs..... able to upgrade adv, guild skills... need to be able to open them then... get it fixed ffs
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      demonrockstar kabam didnt get this glitch so dont know why r2 are punishing kabam players when it was only r2 that got this glitch and their cheaters got away with it
      I do not know mate I just found that out myself, AFTER I noticed my gems were gone I told ppl and asked if anyone else had the same problem. Then I got called a cheat myself as R2 only removed stuff from the ppl who cheated. It was then someone mailed me saying don`t listen as Kabam didn`t even have this glitch. I am furious and want my eudamon gems back, problem is I know for fact that 3 lvl 11`s have gone from my main then the other 5 euda`s have lost ALL their gems which is a mix of lvl 8`s right down to 3`s but I can`t possibly remember the quantities of each I had on all 5.
      I have lost 10k BR just b4 TW`s and now can`t really do Eudamon arena cos my euda`s are all gem less
      To say i am furious is an understatement

Comment

• Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
        I do not know mate I just found that out myself, AFTER I noticed my gems were gone I told ppl and asked if anyone else had the same problem. Then I got called a cheat myself as R2 only removed stuff from the ppl who cheated. It was then someone mailed me saying don`t listen as Kabam didn`t even have this glitch. I am furious and want my eudamon gems back, problem is I know for fact that 3 lvl 11`s have gone from my main then the other 5 euda`s have lost ALL their gems which is a mix of lvl 8`s right down to 3`s but I can`t possibly remember the quantities of each I had on all 5.
        I have lost 10k BR just b4 TW`s and now can`t really do Eudamon arena cos my euda`s are all gem less
        To say i am furious is an understatement
        I'm afraid you'll have to file a ticket about that.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          I'm afraid you'll have to file a ticket about that.
          I have done, ticket number is #467370
          I would like this sorted asap if possible pls so any help u can do with a "poke" would be greatly appreciated. Ty

Comment

• i play on Amorgames...and a guild mate is missing some gems too....and he DONT have the Treasure Invetory....that is strange.....he will send in a ticket..

Comment

• A bug in the software affects ALL platforms. They are the same version of the programme, as administered by R2 games but distributed via different portals (i.e., Kabam, Armor, Kong, etc.). There is no way you guys do not have the same bug while only R2 does. It is the same patch, same programme, same bugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                Oh. new compensation, congratulations finally change after 3 year, maybe also can explain we need exp or exp scroll for?
                Possibly for those that haven't maxed out things yet in the EXP category.

Comment

• make texas holdem with bound balens plaese

Comment

Working...
                  X