Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
    adajames, u ******, i didnt got any Cupcakes from r2, i was asking for dam shield, if u r too ******* selfish go play shooter games, this game its not just about u or ur money its community , r2 should give us chance like they did with everything like sylph & other stuff, so no point in make that shield locked for balens & yes u r afraid of competition, growup
    There are times (very little) I would come to interject when someone starts to go off at a rival, but you are just wrong, mate. I feel the same way as Ada when it comes to these cheats and the people who are defending them. I don't spend across my accounts and I don't have the final shield yet on them as I am reluctant to spend that 1k balens for I keep buying the other stuff before it, LOL. I am not afraid of competition, if there is any in existence as of this point. I don't compete with cheats; I am not a whale so why am I getting them; I don't believe in easy victories (why pit my team against new servers?).

So if you come here to whine about how you are not able to get the shield, why don't you save up and get it. Countless others had done it before you and I am sure you're not going to be the last one to either have it or not get it. And judging from the 860 chests you claim, you should have spent on the shield and "quit yer <expletive>in'".

Now, that is over with, for shame. I had shut down the system thinking the maintenance was last night and it got moved. Oh well. Hope they don't do the same for tonight. =P
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2015, 01:00 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

how would they know what that said person had be for they did the gem glitch ? if they did go and start resetting peoples account they most likely make it worse and that's ten of thousands of players they would have to go thru. they prob make an example out a few and leave the rest alone or just fix the glitch and that's it.i wouldn't expect to much to be done and they have no reason to tell any of us anything so you all mize well forget about it. i am supersized mods where not told to take all these post about the glitch down.
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

same remove bug for guild skills

Comment

Cheaters have L12 res cristals and laugh.

R2 make nothing with this.

Time to try find new game guys. Have a nice evening.

Comment

r2 rewards cheaters and glitchers and hackers with a pat on the back and well done handshake

r2 needs to test game properly under test conditions for 3 mnths in beta modes before releasing a new patch cuz clearly the test servers they ave are a bunch of monkeys who dont klnow the first thing about testing a patch

Comment

This is what is in maintenance according to Kong site
              Posted by R2 Support
              Patch Notes:

Removed hacked items and Gold from hackers’ accounts.
              Fixed an issue where some players did not receive henna as a reward after they completed corresponding tattoo quests.
              Fixed a time issue with the title ‘Road Warrior’.
              Fixed an issue where words were cut off in the chat channel
              Modified some translations.

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
                Posted by R2 Support
                Patch Notes:

Fixed an issue where some players did not receive henna as a reward after they completed corresponding tattoo quests.
                funny how they call them hackers,yet all they gonna do is remove items )

nice to see they respect their rules (ironic)

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
                  Posted by R2 Support
                  Patch Notes:

Well I really hope the 1st part in those Patch notes IS actually going to happen.
                  The ironic part is IF these players do have all their gems and gold removed I am sure they will be the 1st to come to the forums and whine that they had their items taken from them and are now left without ANY gems etc to put in their Euda`s, sylphs, res slots etc etc.
                  But this is EXACTLY what should happen, IF they don`t ban their accounts make them start from scratch again when it comes to divinity souls Gems etc. Maybe then when the next bug comes around it will make them think twice about exploiting such a bug and think more about reporting it.
                  Problem is what about the gold they already used up? Do they all have maxed astrals now too? Holy forge? How many lvls can someone do before maintenance is implemented and the gold is taken from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    r2 rewards cheaters and glitchers and hackers with a pat on the back and well done handshake

r2 needs to test game properly under test conditions for 3 mnths in beta modes before releasing a new patch cuz clearly the test servers they ave are a bunch of monkeys who dont klnow the first thing about testing a patch
                    This recent patch was only available for about a day or two on test servers. We posted several issues on the forums that many players were experiencing but the 'full' release of 5.2 was launched within the same week despite the issues that were voiced. Like Awfull111 said, 'Time to try find new game...'

Despite all the testing and posting of issues, they don't get addressed properly. Hope you enjoy your day.

Comment

as a xmas special you should let all the servers have the upcoming event ...even the new ones......oh well i can at least dream about it

Comment

even when a bug or when something needs to be fixed in a new patch it takes r2 forever to even fix but they are fast to take or change a event or things like cloud adventure or under ground and mess it up

Comment

Originally posted by Blitvor View Post
                          funny how they call them hackers,yet all they gonna do is remove items )

nice to see they respect their rules (ironic)
                          You are not reading that right.

They say they will work against HACKERS. Bug exploiters are NOT hackers.

Ergo...

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          There are times (very little) I would come to interject when someone starts to go off at a rival...
                          Rival? A rival in what? Love, Wartune?

Please. You are no rival. You are not even worthy of consideration.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2015, 04:37 AM. Reason: double post merge.

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                            how would they know what that said person had be for they did the gem glitch ? if they did go and start resetting peoples account they most likely make it worse and that's ten of thousands of players they would have to go thru. they prob make an example out a few and leave the rest alone or just fix the glitch and that's it.i wouldn't expect to much to be done and they have no reason to tell any of us anything so you all mize well forget about it. i am supersized mods where not told to take all these post about the glitch down.

Its called "backups", and I'm sure for a game such as this they have tools which would allow them to analyze and compare unusual changes to accounts right from the backups themselves. All they have to do is compare suspect accounts. For example, someone who started out with a few hundred million gold before the patch with "w + x" stats that went to having "y + z" stats that could have only been achieved with say tens of billions of gold and/or dozens of maxed crystals/divinity souls/diamonds/gems without the balen expenditure would have obviously been deliberately exploiting.
                            It wouldn't be a difficult thing for them to clone the pre-patch backup along with the most recent data and run a statistical comparison without shutting the game down.

Someone else had raised the suspicion that this error in the programming was deliberate. Its always a possibility and it wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames
                              Rival? A rival in what? Love, Wartune?

Please. You are no rival. You are not even worthy of consideration.
                              Even at times I would admit that you are a handful in my eyes. So consider that as a compliment.

Ok I am done with the subject (and you should be, too). Hope this maint will put in for something that is favorable towards a resolution.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I love how the Developers are trying to get people to spend money after they allowed people who hacked the game keep their toons. Remove those hackers then we might spend again until then you shall continue to lose money.

Comment

Working...
                                X