No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope this time guild skill tower problem will be solved...

Comment

That is three mornings lost this week!

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
        its time to let pplz open last shield in resist with bound balen & bring back lv3-4 rewards in resist crystals & diamond as apologize to us for ur inventory bug, 1 more thing add search in dimension for boxes & offers & mine too like towers, we dont have time to clear full dim
        Seriously? Why dont you just ask them to clear the whole dim for you, better yet why dont they just GIVE you all items, chests, mines and rewards from the dim as soon as you open it. SMH.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Oh. new compensation, congratulations finally change after 3 year, maybe also can explain we need exp or exp scroll for?

Comment

they open up the shield i paid for i expect to be compensated

Comment

Congratulations for peole who *** R2 and make lv12 crystals!
              maybe they become balance to cashers, because there not same condition for all player, non-casher have less resistance shield, can't be married, can't merge sylph and much other things

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                Congratulations for peole who *** R2 and make lv12 crystals!
                maybe they become balance to cashers, because there not same condition for all player, non-casher have less resistance shield, can't be married, can't merge sylph and much other things
                No, it's cheating regardless... nothing about making anything "fair". On S5, I make sure I have 5 dims going at once, even before they nerfed it (which I like as its quicker) and these players have 3 times the red res I do?! That's not right.

I have a non VIP non cashing char on S1 so I know you don't need to have a shield, no real benefit to getting married and really, fused sylphs are only for huge cashers anyway, so you're not missing out on a lot. Oh and even with doing only 2 dims, I can still get lots of shinies!
                Wartune
                IGN: Decima
                Guild: Elysium
                Server: S5 (Europe)
                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                Server : 59 (Europe)
                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

may I ask to rool back the bug to be fair with all persons. I'm casher low or huge who know, and still at lvl 8 with my sylph gems. Or devs can send out some lvl 12 gems to everyone.

Comment

why dont you idiots fix the damn guild skills not working you morons

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      So, business as normal, then? no deletion of L12 will crystal cheaters? Thanks, R2. Thanks a bunch. Hope the whales all leave.
                      As far as I know we can't create lv 12 crystals, so where have you seen this?

Comment

still maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by Nillan73 View Post
                          You been living under a rock the last week or so?

Comment

how long will maintence will last? i dont see anywhere how much will be closed

Comment

Originally posted by Nillan73 View Post
                              Yes we can... im on S498(if it matters where i am) and we can. just go to blacksmith there is just no event for lvl 12 resis thats all.
                              And im not a casher. running 2x expert or 1x expert and 1x advance at once and u get plenty of shards to make em

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
                                why dont you idiots fix the damn guild skills not working you morons
                                Of all the things that happening, guild skills are the most important thing to you?! Not exactly a huge BR rise anyway, so if you don't do it a couple of days, no biggie!!
                                Wartune
                                IGN: Decima
                                Guild: Elysium
                                Server: S5 (Europe)
                                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                                Server : 59 (Europe)
                                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
                                X