No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 17/12/2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really wish I didn't play this game and spend a lot here and thinking about leave this lag blood sucked game the called
    maby I go back play billiards its free and fun
    dam them my team play titan without me .

Comment

Originally posted by qatarwolf2022 View Post
      really wish I didn't play this game and spend a lot here and thinking about leave this lag blood sucked game the called
      maby I go back play billiards its free and fun
      dam them my team play titan without me .
      lol look at it this way - R2 helping us with stop playing this game and stop spending thousands of dollars on it....they want to kill the game themselves

Comment

well well well.... let this be a DIRECT example to all who decide to spend money on a game such as this, with incompetent staff, a broken game, and a screwed up banning system that BANS ppl for spend a lot of money, several TOP players that spend THOUSANDS a month got banned just cause they cant double check anything, yeah... real smart R2, REAL smart, always knew you guys were a bunch of dumbasses and this proves it without a doubt, i hope you enjoy the.... what? $15k/month loss you guys just caused all on your own, hope you are mighty proud of yourselves

meanwhile for those that read this... if you continue to spend, you got this to look forward too, hope you enjoy it.... ofc you can spare yourself the trouble by not wasting your money... not like a bunch of blood sucking morons deserve your money anyways...

Comment

some my gems socked in equipment was missing after maintenance . dunno why .. give me back that gems . grrrr .

Comment

Originally posted by R23286269 View Post
            some my gems socked in equipment was missing after maintenance . dunno why .. give me back that gems . grrrr .
            Hoping u didnt use the bug to ur own use , send a ticket .If ur gems were lvl 12 ...Its sad they take alot of people gems even if they DIDNT exploit the bug .They ban innnocent people.Took gems from innocent people.So send a ticket.Hope u get ur gems back.
            In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
            Guild :?
            BR: 6M
            Class : Mage
            Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              For those who are wrongly banned: send in a ticket and be prepared to explain fully on why you should be unbanned. The support people will cross check your account and probably tell you why.

For those who are banned, knowing they exploited a bug (aka cheat) multiple times (once or twice maybe they let you slide since it just happens): No chance in Hell.
              why the hell i should explain anything? i didnt do anything wrong and its their mistake.so they are the one who should explain.i wrote 2 tickets,without greetings,but still i was polite.i was so furious yesterday and i dont know how i was so calm when i was writing ticket.

Comment

This is the 2nd time my Eu gems are removed first u removed the half now u removed them all i m gonna leave this game if u dont give them back.Playin is pointless all of my efforts are gone..I dont trust you..Dunno who did this R2 or the 7 road...I m placin a ticket and in 1 week if i wont see them return back this game and this company is over for me.
                R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

Originally posted by --NoName-- View Post
                  why the hell i should explain anything? i didnt do anything wrong and its their mistake.so they are the one who should explain.i wrote 2 tickets,without greetings,but still i was polite.i was so furious yesterday and i dont know how i was so calm when i was writing ticket.
                  "I didn't do anything wrong" is heard far too often from hardened criminals. It is not the shield you think it is.

R2 has clearly stated they reserve the right to do anything they want with your character. It is laid out in their terms of service. The onus is on YOU to explain if you want your stuff back. If you decide to be truculent, then it is no skin off their nose. You can continue playing without the items.

Let's have a bit of perspective here: This is NOT a court of law where innocence is presumed until proven otherwise. This is the private playground of R2 where YOU get the privilege to play but THEY retain the rights to everything.

Comment

ADA YOUR TALKING OUT OF YOU BUTT MOST OF THE PEOPLE BANNED DID NOT HAVE THE BUG TO EXPLOIT
                    THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO REMOVE ALL NON CASHERS AND LEAVE JUST CASHERS
                    TO TRY TO INCREASE THEIR PROFITS
                    i DID NOT HAVE THE TREASURE INVENTORY SO CANNOT USE THE BUG
                    BUT STILL HAD GEMS TAKEN - SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATING OR EXPLOITING BUGS
                    ITS JUST TO REMOVE NON CASHERS

Comment

Guys stop acting like a lawyer of the company and know this GLITCH OR BUG OR EXPLOIT IS NOT A CHEATING OR HACKING DEVELOPERS MADE THAT NOT PLAYERS
                      This is the mis programming and fault of developers and not created by players.It s there for everyone to get benefit not illegally hacked or exploited for an invidividual use.No one can be punished or banned cos of this read R2 Games account ban policy about it.This whole think happened banning & illegally loggin player accounts and removing gems randomly (i mean randomly cos they re removin all lvl 11 gems they see from random accounts (non cashiers) even u made em by playin without payin like me) are totally nonsense and illegal.They ve infiltrated my account 3 times.(I m not a vip or a cashier and did 1.8 mil br by playin 10 hrs in a day for over 7 months).First they removed half of my lvl 11 gems then they banned my account then opened it up then today logged in my account and removed my all lvl 11 gems.Like a thief u see?.They dont have any proof or anything but they re doin it like a mob) I ve seen this type of things from previous flash games but not like this one.I trusted this games 3 year back and the company but i was wrong abt it .
                      Last edited by R214586351; 12-19-2015, 06:26 AM.
                      R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

I feel sad for those still playing - knowing that they will have items stolen from them just for the kick of it.
                        Now that r2 know how to do this they will keep stealing items just to get the cashers to replace by paying more.
                        Why any casher is still playing baffles me.
                        Since they paid for the items in the first place and are now having them stolen from them.
                        Total incompetence on the part of r2.
                        And trying to get the developers in trouble by stating that its them doing the hacking and stealing.
                        And that they are not even in the office.
                        Highly unlikely that any company would leave the office and take a holiday when something serious is happening.

It was a joke to start with and has become a total farce.
                        Its going to cost r2 a lot in money as people quit or stop recharging.

Comment

Even though they didnt touch many of the cashiers,know that this is gonna happen to you also when the time comes,keep recharging.U lookin for hackers or criminals?.Hacker is the developers because they created this glitch not players.Criminal is u also..Logged in our accounts and stole our gems without any proof.You hacked your own game then banned punished accused your players of hacking )
                          R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

Originally posted by --NoName-- View Post
                            Your choice, mate. I don't have to worry since:

1. I didn't buy the Treasure Inventory on any account. Didn't even have the balens to do it with.
                            2. I didn't exploit the bug. Never have and never will. And when a bug is known for exploit, I stayed the hell away from it until it is fixed. I lose out on events, maybe, but at least I won't lose an account.
                            3. I didn't lose anything on my accounts. This includes gems and gold. The way catas give out gems, will take me a month to get at least a few 5's for event use.
                            4. I didn't get banned on said accounts. Most of the time I am afk while logged in, so I do blitzing, livestock harvesting, growing of mostly green grass (Mahra ones), and some events.

That being said, I laid that out since I know there are people (on other servers on this forum, not on the cluster I am playing in) that are either wrongly banned or had their items removed as a result of this. If you haven't notice, most of the cheaters have been banned already. So if you didn't do anything wrong, then it should not be a problem in detailing that to R2 so they will listen and unban your account (if banned) or return the items you have lost. Now, I agree with you that it's their (R2's) fault in even making this bug known for the masses, but it's also on the players who abused the bug as well, getting their jollies on in getting unearned gems.

Should this happen to one of my accounts, I am going to go into the support system, ask them why it happened to me, hoping they will tell me, and then explain to them on why I should get it reversed at the same time detail everything so I can only hope it could be done. Also, do note that it's the weekend along with the fact that there are others ahead of you having the same problem so it will take some time to get it resolved.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X