No announcement yet.

Treasure Inventory Comp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl will always complain and guilty ppl WILL deny their guilty...dont u know everyone in prison is innocent too guys lol

Comment

not even 1/10 what i lost.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by rfprasetyo View Post
        ppl will always complain and guilty ppl WILL deny their guilty...dont u know everyone in prison is innocent too guys lol
        Do you realize how many people get released from prison every year because they actually were innocent?

Comment

I really appreciate the comp!Now to pray i get those high leveled gem from the chest..since the drop rates are abit :P
          Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-21-2015, 10:41 AM.
          In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
          Guild :?
          BR: 6M
          Class : Mage
          Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Folks, take for all it's worth as you won't see this probably ever again.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I think it's **** that you strip someone of all euda diamonds that did not exploit your bug and don't give back what you took from them. Seems to me that anyone who speaks up gets penalized. Damn witch hunt!

Also on a side note, I won't put another penny into this game and have cancelled my vip. I have seen WAY too many friends hit by this little witch hunt without just cause. I'll spend my money somewhere else!
              Last edited by frozenshade; 12-21-2015, 05:10 PM.
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

WELL WELL WELL, u have got to be ****** kidding, compensation!!!!! that pile of ****??? and to everyone for bearing with u, Those who were not banned or lost anything shouldnt get a ****** thing, why should they, they got to run all the daily events hot or otherwise, they lost nothing, and yet for those of us who were banned for a whole day??? well we get not one iota more than them. U guys are a real joke, so now we really know ( not that we didnt really know before) that u dont care about us yr players, those who spend or not, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that yr pr doesnt exist and what we think or want is of no consequence to you at all. Am sure that a fair number of other players agree with this and certainly from my point of view, cant see how I can possible give u anymore of my hard won salary ($$$$$) there is no trust.

A very very very angry breadman

Comment

This Comp. is completely worthless I lost more than that and the chances of getting lv 10 is extremely low. I want my Lv 12 gems back. I've sent in many tickets but if this is the solution this is the worst. The people who weren't affect gets a big boost from this while the players that lost stuff get to start over how fair is that

Name: RobinDude
                  Server:Kabam S154
                  Class: Archer

I have not played since three days ago because of having no gems to equip. Lose GEMS then banned. I get Unbanned then lose more gems. This Comp is an utter joke
                  Last edited by agarciaa2015; 12-21-2015, 12:43 PM.
                  GetScrewed

Comment

How many days is this compesation ON hot events to claim it ?

Comment

whooa, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your finally done! its TIME!

Bread, you gonna like this one!

Nice compensation!

As per the oxford dictionary!
                      "Something, typically money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury"

I think you need to use another word than compensation!

So to be very clear here, you are giving players effected or not a pile of stuff? You clearly deem this as acceptable right? Oh ya you did it so it is clearly deemed acceptable.

So I lost a pile of stuff, 6 slots of inventory for sure, I honestly have no idea because I do not video record every moment of this game (ah hindsight, I should have). Of that minimum 6 slots of taken inventory there was at least 6 level 12 res crystals, I'm sure more but I remember at least 6. Since compensation means counterbalancing of loss your replacing many crystals with 1 level 7? I fail to see how the word "balancing" fits into that response.

So to be clear, you are giving unaffected toons some items moving them forward in the game while forcing other toons to move backwards, many of those toons your biggest supporters? Really???

Math, oh do I love math.. lets see... ummm carry the 2, add 3, ya.. oh ya my hourly billing, advanced developer fees... ummm.... lets see, it took me 3 months of playing 7 hours a day to get the rewards you took, lets see.. that turns out to $144,900 dollars in lost time. oh oops, let me subtract your compensation to be fair, $140,070 plus of course taxes and things.

In the calamity, it would seem clear that you did not keep a list of toons you adjusted! I assume you permanently banned toons that you absolutely knew were in violation of exploiting the bug and penalizing anyone you got on a list? Thats an assumption, with the events leading up to today I bet many of the exploiters are still there meaning you solved very little but you did manage to get piles of people upset at you if you can call that an accomplishment!

You do know that due to events, written words or not you just clearly called a pile of folks cheaters! You also know that there is one legal item that if proven can get around your terms of service rules and expose you to the legal world? You do know that you just exposed yourself that 1 legal item? Whooa and the owner is a public company, ouch.. I'm sure thats goona hurt a lot more than how you hurt your supporters! I see many parts of the company chain involved have investors of very high status, holy ouch. The repercussions are amazingly high here. There is a lot of egg to be put on faces of folks that really do not like egg on their face. Oooh the fragile public company markets, ouch again.

The ball is back in your court! Better find a solution fast and I hear there is a pile of players support for actions, I have heard many actions are well underway already, albeit they jumped a touch early expecting the outcome that actually happened, man I need them folks to help me guess where to invest!

Comment

Originally posted by jabbery View Post
                        whooa, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your finally done! its TIME!

Bread, you gonna like this one!

Nice compensation!

As per the oxford dictionary!
                        "Something, typically money, awarded to someone in recognition of loss, suffering, or injury"

I think you need to use another word than compensation!

So to be very clear here, you are giving players effected or not a pile of stuff? You clearly deem this as acceptable right? Oh ya you did it so it is clearly deemed acceptable.

So I lost a pile of stuff, 6 slots of inventory for sure, I honestly have no idea because I do not video record every moment of this game (ah hindsight, I should have). Of that minimum 6 slots of taken inventory there was at least 6 level 12 res crystals, I'm sure more but I remember at least 6. Since compensation means counterbalancing of loss your replacing many crystals with 1 level 7? I fail to see how the word "balancing" fits into that response.

So to be clear, you are giving unaffected toons some items moving them forward in the game while forcing other toons to move backwards, many of those toons your biggest supporters? Really???

Math, oh do I love math.. lets see... ummm carry the 2, add 3, ya.. oh ya my hourly billing, advanced developer fees... ummm.... lets see, it took me 3 months of playing 7 hours a day to get the rewards you took, lets see.. that turns out to $144,900 dollars in lost time. oh oops, let me subtract your compensation to be fair, $140,070 plus of course taxes and things.

In the calamity, it would seem clear that you did not keep a list of toons you adjusted! I assume you permanently banned toons that you absolutely knew were in violation of exploiting the bug and penalizing anyone you got on a list? Thats an assumption, with the events leading up to today I bet many of the exploiters are still there meaning you solved very little but you did manage to get piles of people upset at you if you can call that an accomplishment!

You do know that due to events, written words or not you just clearly called a pile of folks cheaters! You also know that there is one legal item that if proven can get around your terms of service rules and expose you to the legal world? You do know that you just exposed yourself that 1 legal item? Whooa and the owner is a public company, ouch.. I'm sure thats goona hurt a lot more than how you hurt your supporters! I see many parts of the company chain involved have investors of very high status, holy ouch. The repercussions are amazingly high here. There is a lot of egg to be put on faces of folks that really do not like egg on their face. Oooh the fragile public company markets, ouch again.

The ball is back in your court! Better find a solution fast and I hear there is a pile of players support for actions, I have heard many actions are well underway already, albeit they jumped a touch early expecting the outcome that actually happened, man I need them folks to help me guess where to invest!
                        Hi Jabb, well am sure u dont need me to say so, but action sure has my support
                        Last edited by breadman; 12-21-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          Extremly nice for us that wasn't affected. actually seen players with 3m+ br that doesn't have a single lv7 res gem ^^
                          Given the excuse some of the top players have given for exploiting the bug (they HAD to do it to stay competitive), I am actually HAPPY to see the whales get hit and hit hard.

There are good reasons why the top level of sports is scrutinised far more than the lower levels. The temptation to cheat is higher. The stakes are higher.

Given the amount of "I am a WINNER! RESPEHCKT MAH CHEATING!" I have seen from the people here and on FB, it is obvious that being top is EVERYTHING to these guys. They flaunt it, mention it and screenshot it every chance they get. It is their LIFE. And if they didn't cheat when presented with the chance, especially if someone else had cheated first... Hahahahaha! Don't make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Vuurl View Post
                            Do you realize how many people get released from prison every year because they actually were innocent?
                            Unless it is 95% as the CHEATERS claim the rate is, no dice with that excuse. Try another.

Comment

Originally posted by Vuurl View Post
                              In the US, the country with the most incarcerations in the world, there's been 1,721 in the past 27 years. There are more than 40,000 Convictions in the US per year. On average, 63.7 per year are exonerated. That's a rate of .0016 per conviction.

Based on that rate, if 625 people were banned, 1 should be exonerated. That's it.

But that said, this is R2 / PC / 7Road , and they've never been known to be the brightest tools in the shed. If they really wanted to determine a probable list of offenders and proper response they'd have done the following:
                              • Restore all Player Profiles from the Pre-Patch Backup to a new DB.
                              • Back up the (current) Player Profile from bug detection time.
                              • Run Scripts to report on Gem, Div Soul, Diamond, Will Crystal, Res Reduce Crystal, Astral Values, and Gold Reserve Differential.
                              • Flag those which exhibit inordinate increases over the given period by tracking equivalent values of such more than doubling in the case of total worth.
                              • Ban such accounts until they are restored from the pre-patch backup, no exceptions. Gains made after the patch during the abuse are forfeit.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of trolls here.All i know is I did not have treasure inventory until the 18th 4 days after the emergency maintenance that fixed it.They took ALL my Eudaemon diamonds 23 level 11,1 level 10,2 level 9,2 level 8,several level 4 to 7s,223 level 3,60 level 2,and a few level 1s.I hope I get them back.This comp isn't even close to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X