Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tree09 View Post
    your in game timer is off
    It's always off...My server is 2-4 mins off...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-28-2015, 11:14 PM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Snowball fight was a good event, but I did not like how if I forgot to chuck yesterday's snowball, the new one would be expired, I could use it still but if I DC'd I'd come back on with a useless snowball, even if I split the stack of 2. This made getting the snowman to chase me difficult.

Anyways it was nice killing some 200 of the things this week, thanks r2.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
        [Activity] Deck the Halls

Duration: 12/24 - 12/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
        Level Requirement: 20+

Description: When the clock hits 00:00 on December 24th, a giant and perfectly ordinary Christmas Tree will appear in the center of Starglade. For the duration of the event, level 20+ monsters will be dropping Starlit Holly, and it will be up to everyone eligible to collect and use it to decorate the tree. Turn in enough Starlit Holly and the tree will begin its transformation: behold as it becomes more and more beautiful, culminating in its final, ultimate form. When this final stage has been reached, ALL players who meet the requirements will be eligible for a large Christmas Gift Pack! Head on over to the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day to collect your reward, and remember: everyone needs to work together on this one!

Note: Each player may redeem the Christmas Gift Pack ONCE. And the Christmas Gift Packs can only be redeemed on December 25th.

Transformation Stages:
        • 1st Stage: 0-499 Starlit Holly
        • 2nd Stage: 500-999 Starlit Holly
        • 3rd Stage: 1,000-1,499 Starlit Holly
        • 4th Stage: 1,500-1,999 Starlit Holly
        • 5th Stage: 2,000 Starlit Holly
        What happened to this?
        Last edited by LuckyBastard08; 01-08-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
          [Activity] Deck the Halls

Duration: 12/24 - 12/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
          Level Requirement: 20+

Description: When the clock hits 00:00 on December 24th, a giant and perfectly ordinary Christmas Tree will appear in the center of Starglade. For the duration of the event, level 20+ monsters will be dropping Starlit Holly, and it will be up to everyone eligible to collect and use it to decorate the tree. Turn in enough Starlit Holly and the tree will begin its transformation: behold as it becomes more and more beautiful, culminating in its final, ultimate form. When this final stage has been reached, ALL players who meet the requirements will be eligible for a large Christmas Gift Pack! Head on over to the Christmas Tree on Christmas Day to collect your reward, and remember: everyone needs to work together on this one!

Note: Each player may redeem the Christmas Gift Pack ONCE. And the Christmas Gift Packs can only be redeemed on December 25th.

Transformation Stages:
          • 1st Stage: 0-499 Starlit Holly
          • 2nd Stage: 500-999 Starlit Holly
          • 3rd Stage: 1,000-1,499 Starlit Holly
          • 4th Stage: 1,500-1,999 Starlit Holly
          • 5th Stage: 2,000 Starlit Holly
          For S78, the tree never functioned at all. Meaning, it was never "activated" so to say, and thus not allowing players to interact with it according to the event guidlines. In other words, this particular part of this round of events, was useless, pointless, and wasn't handled properly. In accordance to this, what will we recieve as a token acknowledging the event was a bust, and nobody got to receive the "large Christmas Gift Pack" that was promised?

I know it's way past the Holiday season that this was applicable to, but simply sweeping the problem under the rug won't make it go away... And for goodness sakes, it's a Christmas event.. How can you guys hold a glitchy/busted/non-functioning event?

Comment

Working...
          X