This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us craft your next adventure?

We are launching a new Pixel-style game and we want your help to give it a great name!

Please click Here or scan the QR code to participate in the survey!

Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1779455

looks intresting. Will be available in the Play Store as well? Have a Sammy Tab 4 10.1
    ~Frain the Cobalion

Comment

this won't be another pixel hero game will it?

Comment

Is there a English version of it?
        I can't read chinese

Comment

When will it come out in English?
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

It looks rather cute! lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Lulu View Post
              We are launching a new Pixel-style game and we want your help to give it a great name!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156587[/ATTACH]
              mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not that good at chinese...any english would b nice ty

Comment

When will it come out in English?
                Luchito
                Clan : Phoenix

Winterfrost Legacy - Server S4

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Lulu View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156587[/ATTACH]
                  R2_Lulu...one question please,why did R2 removed blood and jade game?? that game is very nice to me..i don't know others....

Comment

Originally posted by Galvanised View Post
                    R2_Lulu...one question please,why did R2 removed blood and jade game?? that game is very nice to me..i don't know others....
                    They closed that game a month ago LOL.

As for reason, well, isn't it obvious? The game can't provide any more profit

Comment

Hopefully noone who knows R2 will be dumb enough to spend a dime on this "new adventure". Instead of "crafting a new game", try to "recraft" your customer support for a change. Someone mentioned Blood & Jade above, but some other games were closed aswell, which is fine. What it is not fine is scamming people. There were servers closed without warning, not only no refund or compensation offered for players who recharged days before the server shut down but also the "coincidence" that tickets were left unanswered or auto replied with false promises of "more information soon" (or "keep spending, don't worry").

It's no big deal to be a money hungry company, it's your choice to do it and to always be, at best, a mediocre one, but at least show some respect to the people who spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars in your games. With browser gaming pretty much dying I wonder if you'll be able to do the same kind of s*h*i*t* with mobile. I doubt it.

Comment

Kabam [S25] US West Name: DragonWitch
                        Well after playing this game for 3 years, I think the new update has some good items. I do like the looks of the New Cloud City, Wilds and Farm. These are the opinions of others on our server and myself. But the cost is getting so high; this game is getting to where it is not worth spending more money and not gaining, unless you spend thousands, on this game which not all the players can do. There are cashers (55 %) and there are those that can spend (45%) (These percentage amounts were given by Wartune Admin in spending post and discussion), but not in large amounts. If some costs were less expensive then all could spend and the game would, in all reality, would make more money and have a better enjoyment from the players, playing Wartunes.
                        The new way that battle rating is worked out is still up in the air. The players seem to either like or are unsure, due to the constant change each day in BR. This is done by running of a dimension, which changes each day. This will increase battle rating for that day but it is lost at change over. Archaeology is a nice change, running around in the wilds digging up items, some of which are useless, some are good. But a lot have mentioned that the amounts it will take to get anything achieved in the house is too long. However they title’s for Archaeology are nice, for the effort put into digging.
                        I like the new farms with the auto - it is great. But kind of funny is having a fire on a wooden floor for the camp fires inside a house. The icons for farm navigation are nice and work well. Players have mentioned that they like the smaller wilds. It will make things faster to do wilds and take less time. Robbing from other players is better, lol. Why take more gold from players, it is difficult to come by now, with everything costing so much gold? I think taking from world boss was a bad idea, and the bosses are way to low for the Br in the games now, 3 or 4 hits and he’s dead with the BR of the World Boss set as it is.
                        The amethyst mines give less than before, which I think is bad. I received 200 instead of 300 amethysts. What was the since of taking amethyst away from players? However, I do like the changes in the city where the mines and Lab and Magic Inn are located. This does make it easier to navigate.
                        This new knighthood system is ridiculous. It would be a good idea if the tattoo requirements were not so outrageous. The cost for Tattoos is crazy. The advancement path is too high and will be like other parts of this game where people just stop doing that area. The people I have talked with and what they say are, “People who can’t spend a lot will never be able to be completed or take so long they will loose interest in this area.” It is impossible for non-cashers or light cashers to accomplish. This will take 5 too 6 months, which is crazy to waist money on this for something that will take so long too achieve. By the time six months are up, you will be so far behind that it will not be worth the time and effort or money to spend in this area.
                        Well this is my opinion and those that I have talked with.

Comment

You may want to help us play the existing games without the bugs. Wartune has one that is now available "on ALL servers" that provides the starting player (3 mins into the game) a BR of 139K. Newer servers have people who have spent weeks and many dollars to have less BR than these newer players. Guilds are springing up around the new players and are now laying waste to all the "honest" folks trying to have fun. Furhtermore, there is a lot of hostility from these "new" players causing an unpleasant environment. Why is it "business as usual" at r2? Why haven't you acknowledgesd a problem that has existed for over a week. Why are you starting New servers with this bug. When will the good people who have worked so hard on the toons they have see a solution from this organization? I for one have stopped playing and have filed a dispute with my credit card provider for all monies spent on my current toon. I suggest that anyone who engages with this organization understands that 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware) applies to r2.

Comment

Tribal Rush is quite profitable... Screwing themselves over...

Comment

Working...
                            X