Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 6th Steel War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th Steel War Arrives!

The 6th Steel War is coming soon!

1st Round: 1/7 at 19:55 (server time)
    2nd Round: 1/9 at 19:55 (server time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	steelwar6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1779609
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Have they fixed the bug where holding the hub doesn't give you points?

EDIT: Hilarious, isn't it, that every event they announce, there is always an unresolved bug that players have to remind them of. That is if they don't get more bugs thrown at them. Is there a single of these announced events that does not have a game changing bug in them?

Comment

you are right Ada, this point system scks, no points for holding hub, and that should give more points then other things.

What you see now, team takes hub/city, then destroy opp's respawn, and then wait... because they dont get any points anymore.

I advice my team, not to destroy respawn, but just kill the tanks, you get more points like that, if you destroy respawn, need to wait 5 minutes, if its not bugged, if so, then it can take more then 10 minutes.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

You are SUPPOSED to gain points for holding the bud. It says so right in the help (see below)! 7Road FUBARed it up, as usual.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SW Help.png
Views:	1
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	1722922

Comment

but once u ave title from steel wars this event is somewhat useless after

what r2 needs to do is transfer your points into a shop system be much better for all players even for the ones who dont get 50 points and get jack for playing

Comment

Better put Steel Wars cause most players can't participate

Comment

Better add hide button to hide players and skill effects from own team. When 40 tanks shoot at eachother nothing good can happen.

Comment

And again no extra points when we got city from the start, even worse other party got more points for breaking wall. They were with more players, but way less br, atleast i only needed 3 a 4 shots to kill them, and still they earned more points. Half way battle time, we turned the table, and destroyed there totem every 5m, but you dont gain much points then, i rather just take city and kill them. We had the full time fight, and won the battle.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

seria bom: D

Comment

seria bom poder escolher os premios

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-Del View Post
                      Better add hide button to hide players and skill effects from own team. When 40 tanks shoot at eachother nothing good can happen.
                      Oh I had that happened. Everyone (well most) have lasers and the lag was horrendous that my system literally shuts itself off (Windows 10 failsafe, maybe?) in the middle of the battle.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X