No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/07 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i opened 100 pcs event chest and sad to say that i obtained no event item .. is there no chance of obtaining it now? coz i checked dressing room and silver costume is not yet included there...

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
      i opened 100 pcs event chest and sad to say that i obtained no event item .. is there no chance of obtaining it now? coz i checked dressing room and silver costume is not yet included there...
      Just saw on my server somebody getting a clothing out of box.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

So, since last patch we're supposed to be able to use "collect in bulk" feature instead of clicking like idiots hundreds of times.
        Also, mahra event always had bulk collection before.
        Not anymore it seems, as I just had to click 150 times to collect rewards from unlimited part of event.
        It's bugged, it's intentional, what's going on? And why are things changed without letting us now first?

Also, under current event exchange we can see new clothes, "Liquid Silver" set. It's not visible in dressing room though.

Oh, and there's no compensation. Though it's pretty normal they "forget" to put it on...

Comment

well lost my arena rewards....claimed it and did not get it

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
            Just saw on my server somebody getting a clothing out of box.
            im from s85 and there is no new clothing in the dressing room. how is it possible to wear?

Comment

seems, that the Liquid silver clothes are similar to the Peacock clothes....the appear in your dressing room, if you get them.....

but serious....quest WB is back to 5 tries......yeah!!!! ok, sarcasm out....

on merged server with a lot of high BR player, you can manage to get 1 and a halve run.....so now reward for finishing quest for noone

Comment

So R2 of course will give the same compensation as always, 300k gold/daru a 3x EXP scroll, a double honor scroll 20 slyph sep. and they are all useless, maybe when they fix the compensation they will give us a better game

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of January at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers
                  Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                  • 500,000 Gold
                  • 500,000 Daru
                  • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                  • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                  • Double Honor Scroll x1
                  • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                  Changes:
                  Now you must click collect manually at mahra event.... Really?

Comment

yeah mahra event nomore 1 click collect

Comment

Where is that compensation? i didnt get any compensation from maintenance! grrrr..

Comment

Originally posted by KingStealther View Post
                        So R2 of course will give the same compensation as always, 300k gold/daru a 3x EXP scroll, a double honor scroll 20 slyph sep. and they are all useless, maybe when they fix the compensation they will give us a better game
                        Cashers(as fast revive is only possible with real balens) can get 5 tries in. Guess they added a new cash event xD

Yeah think the case is same on most server, we get 2 attacks per wb(not full, still 2).

Comment

so now when I try to log in from the r2client, it says servers are undergoing maint, yet I'm able to log in just fine from the browser...

Here I was hoping they would hurry up and make the client compatible with the latest windows 10 update , and instead they try to give me a reason to not fight with windows 10 automatic updates every day, just to keep the update gone and the client running. No need to bother now I guess, since the client is in perpetual maint mode, heh
                          Pyranthos
                          S372 Spirit Divide
                          Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Optimization, and Putting Players First is the R2 way. ***sarcasm intended***
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what happened to the comp

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                                Cashers(as fast revive is only possible with real balens) can get 5 tries in. Guess they added a new cash event xD

Yeah think the case is same on most server, we get 2 attacks per wb(not full, still 2).
                                On our server we only get 3, maybe 4, runs in using the revive.

No compensation received on our server.
                                FireAndIce
                                Mage +112m
                                Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                                Ancients guild
                                Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
                                X