Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no u are supposed to drown in double honor scrolls

Comment

its always on Thursday a normal Maintenance how long you play this game that you dont this 1 day

Comment

fix that stupid walking from sylp arena to normal arena
        i want back like it was before that you klick in your touwn for arena

Comment

Maintenance may not be 'for' anything. Computers need rebooting fro time to time just to maintain their 'sanity' and to check and repair their file systems.

Comment

hope they fix spire I press enter to go in and it chuck me out so no attempt left and no battle no rewards

Comment

make it fast guys !!!

Comment

Hope they gonna fix ToK after todays MT - they promised it last week but nothing really changed...same goes for the sylph arena - why opening new server if we have to face cross server unbeatable sylphs worth 10k USD each x3 ? Got no problem facing them in a monthly "cross server event" but not weekly thing...new servers gonna be stuck at silver for 1 year+ and its getting even harder to catch up since older server are getting more and more rewards...what kinda logic is that? I am a new player playing this since 14 days now and cant believe how silly some events are.

Comment

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
                  Hope they gonna fix ToK after todays MT - they promised it last week but nothing really changed...same goes for the sylph arena - why opening new server if we have to face cross server unbeatable sylphs worth 10k USD each x3 ? Got no problem facing them in a monthly "cross server event" but not weekly thing...new servers gonna be stuck at silver for 1 year+ and its getting even harder to catch up since older server are getting more and more rewards...what kinda logic is that? I am a new player playing this since 14 days now and cant believe how silly some events are.
                  the logic their is to make new servers spend hell of alot to catch up avnt u relised that yet thats one way r2 earns the cash from you

Comment

please check guild battle, sylph arena , wild ,and sylph atoll... I'm getting so much lag in these things...everytime its getting pitch black, can't even see anything after clicking fight in sylph arena for nearly 5 mins, after entering guild battle unable to do anything for nearly 3-5 mins (in that time battle went over..) after clicking sylph screen turned black for 2-4 mins in atoll... just click on wild and it took 15 mins to show me in wild and even that too pitch black...it took 20 mins to show clearly in wild and much lags like all things response so slow (eg: i click any gem to convert it shows nothing for 1-2 mins then system info msg conversation was succesful, then it show gem in my inventory.) my network speed 4mbps only 1 pc. so please do the desire otherwise i need to stop playing wartune due to LAG....

Comment

only need to look how many are online to see the game has died except for the few who have spent bucks so keep going pfft

Comment

when its be on i cant login always black screen

Comment

so not just me.. got a bit worried my computer decided to bann wartune and kabam on me

that said - will you guys please fix TOK. It is simply not possible for new players or just smaller players to get through that thing - and no not even at easy level. Tested it with beloved hubby (mr Ice) easy, normal and Hard all felt the same way - like going into NM. So scale them buggers down pls!
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

They took away the multi-claim for the mahra event. One step forward, two steps back...

Comment

You have Maintenance only to break more things......

Mahra One Click collect now gone

Hot Events didn't reset - So wasted Eudaemon Resistance gear to only find cant collect anything, as its all still redeemed from yesterday

Comment

Is r2 upgrade or downgrade this game? Now we can't do one click collect for sylph upgrade reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X