Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 1/7 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
    I'm still wondering what happened to the compensation for west pvp servers for the downtime we experienced.
    i think they try to use "ignore them till they forget it" tactic on it

Comment

Your server is broken for recharge. many have had issues so far today.

Comment

you are wrong it's never their server it's our internet, pcs, browsers or money that doesn't work since as they have proven all their servers, events and operations run smoothly. Did you ever hear any news, apology or compensation about the 3 weeks 95% of the servers' population couldn't log in? Have any of your tickets been responded and dealt appropriately since most of ours have been getting automated responds and closed after a month of not being delt with.

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
          theres more levels on ladder now, why not having more rewards? lvl 100 5x spirit of ares for example etc?
          I'd prefer summt like a Soul instead of Spirit....those are near impossible to get without cashing...(Rift 500 Tokens...)

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
          They left the new years table in starglade...
          ...The barriers near the QM from Xmas are still there (invisible atm >, .< )
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 01-07-2016, 11:16 AM.
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
            ...The barriers near the QM from Xmas are still there (invisible atm >, .< )
            good, then less worry on people trying to vend to block the Quartermaster.
            hope people all vanish near the Quartermaster making it too hard to click the Quartermaster =.= (especially rangers with max HF). yeah can hide players but so u know u people can just park away from quartermaster so some people can click the NPC without changing L or hiding chars, it might take u guys 1 sec to do all but those with 3k ms playing takes a minute. and sothat u know.

and special mention to
            NatureKai, kindly step away from NPC or go above it. thats all. enjoy
            Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-07-2016, 05:20 PM. Reason: forgot something
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
              Any preview + stats show for NEW Furball pet and NEW Velociraptor mount ????
              Here you are:

Comment

Any1 know anything about this new LV thing for the ACC?

http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=userPacks

All I know is you get free stuff from the packs here for being above a certain LV...
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Thanks rev

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                    Any1 know anything about this new LV thing for the ACC?

http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=userPacks

All I know is you get free stuff from the packs here for being above a certain LV...
                    You essentially gain experience/level for being logged into R2. Certain level milestones give rewards that can be redeemed in-game via code given when you claim those level rewards.

There's more information in the following links:
                    ~ http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15
                    ~ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....40#post1485740
                    Last edited by Reverie; 01-08-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Thx Rev...couldn't find the info on it >, .<
                      Kamikaze Member

Comment

Working...
                      X