Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Roll back due to server error on selected Kabam and Armor servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost weekly arena n bg rewards too

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      Before giving us some **** compantation, use ur brain, i know u have one, we lost 1 day of events, so its like 100 -150 event chest for most of us. at least give us that back, + 100M gold.
      *slaps Anubi0s* Wake up ! You were talking in your sleep about compensations and stuff... You have us all worried !

Comment

Server: S1
        Toon: dooda

Recharged just before the servers went down, now I dont have the items from recharge event or the bound balens bonus and todays recharge event shows up as unused, does this mean kabam expect us to recharge again today to get the items we have already paid for ?

After 3 yrs + I am seriously ready to quit, too many times have things vanished from our inventories

Comment

Originally posted by HeXx~ View Post
          Will compensation take into account the full day lost as VIP/Spirit covenant? And all the stuff we did during that day? Or just 10 sepulcrum and 50k gold, as usual?
          since when does the compensation ever replace what was lost? NEVER!!! when dealing with R2/Kabam-wartune you never get what you lost back. best analogy i can think of for this, it's like if your bank screws up and you lose $100 and they say here is $20 for for the inconvenience. am sooooo glad that i stopped giving these companies my money long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Dear players,

Due to a server error, the following servers will be rolled back to January 8th 03:00AM PST:
            • armor1, armor4, armor7
            • kabam1
            • kabam11, kabam13,kabam42,kabam57
            • kabam15,kabam25,kabam55,kabam60,kabam72,kabam74
            • kabam79,kabam86,kabam92,kabam94,kabam96,kabam99,kabam101,kabam103,kabam105,kabam107, kabam109, kabam111, kabam113, kabam115, kabam117, kabam119, kabam121, kabam131

Players that recharged will receive their recharge soon after the server is back up.
            Compensation will be sent out some time after the servers are back up.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

i just realized i won't be getting the 10th day log in rewards because of this roll back. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! YA'LL SURE ARE GOOD AT SCREWING THINGS UP!!!!! fix one thing, break another. EXAMPLE: fixed sepelcrum collection, BROKE mahra collection..... CAN YOU GUYS EVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!

Comment

So another day wasted collecting stuff that takes hours to do because the servers in kabam lag so much , its time I think we all should find a new game and let this game die a slow death as it already almost dead.
              Last edited by juch2; 01-09-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2930954 View Post
                since when does the compensation ever replace what was lost? NEVER!!! when dealing with R2/Kabam-wartune you never get what you lost back. best analogy i can think of for this, it's like if your bank screws up and you lose $100 and they say here is $20 for for the inconvenience. am sooooo glad that i stopped giving these companies my money long time ago.
                Wow, you were clairvoyant
                The compensation is 20% of what we lost(or less for mahra, where it's 6.66% - fitting percentage), literally what you predicted...
                You should play the lottery, right now

Comment

wartune server s309 also lag very bad take years to load not only kanbam

Comment

And now I notice support is closed lmao . I will believe the compensation when I see it same as the recharge I did which i'm giving you till 7am my time for it then i'll involve the police. and will compensation cover the hours collecting rewards from mahra because it is so slow me be thinking no.

Comment

Originally posted by juch2 View Post
                      And now I notice support is closed lmao . I will believe the compensation when I see it same as the recharge I did which i'm giving you till 7am my time for it then i'll involve the police. and will compensation cover the hours collecting rewards from mahra because it is so slow me be thinking no.

I want to hear the 911 tapes of that. Bwhahahahaha.
                      IGN: Swinella
                      Class: Mage
                      lvl: 80
                      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                      Server: Kabam s79
                      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

why only kabam and armorgames didnt u mess up any r2 servers makes a change

Comment

lost weekly arena, pvp points. other than that. nothin but time. so for once. can't really complain on how it got dealt on.
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

r2 hasn't fixed any of those who are still missing gems from last month's debacle

now they decided to roll back

many on my server are leaving the game now. Thank you r2

Comment

ok, R2 gave us a 10 - 20% compensation pack. just to show us how much they understand the game, I bet they dont even play it.

Comment

Just think about the bad compensation

-Anyone who did the event --> Lost 1 day in event boxes and gold earned
                                -Anyone who got the event mount, now lost it
                                -Anyone who did anything productive in the game (mount synth, dimension war, pvp point, guild boss/battle) all gone.
                                -Anyone who did upgrades lost the gold they earned that day of, plus any refines.

Also, please note this did not affect R2/WT servers, only Armor,Kabam, and Kong.

So in the end R2/WT and Koram servers reap additional benefits.

Comment

Working...
                                X