Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Roll back due to server error on selected Kabam and Armor servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just think about the bad compensation

-Anyone who did the event --> Lost 1 day in event boxes and gold earned
    no you did not. just do them again

-Anyone who got the event mount, now lost it

this is true. then again. can get 2 or 100 after doin events again so meh (sucks but yeah)
    -Anyone who did anything productive in the game (mount synth, dimension war, pvp point, guild boss/battle) all gone.

do them again. pvp points for this week went poof (unless those are given tomorrow, doubt it)
    -Anyone who did upgrades lost the gold they earned that day of, plus any refines.

do them again. you lost some time fomr one day in game. and can do all you did again on same day ty on the roll back
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I have been playing for more than three years along with my spouse on the game. Both of us recharged and lost our balens, which I know will be returned but now the vip package I bought and spirit convenant one i bought have expire plus the rewards for the recharge. I can not rebuy them nor get the rewards . If they dont get the balens back in a timely manner we miss out on the spending rewards too. Plus most of our server including me are missing more than 100 or so event chests that we had waaay before the the rollback. On top of all that my spouse on the game is still missing all of the gems that were so nicely removed from his account. We both have been loyal "payers" for years. Honestly I am wondering if it matters to you that if you keep this up that people like us will start quitting. I know for a fact if I leave at least half of my guild will leave the game too. The game is not what holds us here it is the people we play with everyday. We have already had several people quit due to the gem mess up that still has not been fixed. Honestly you need to fix all of these mess ups before you start losing the people whom fund this game.

Comment

Alot of people on R2's servers are quitting or have already quit because 7Road will probably never fix the issues they have, as far as R2 and 7Road putting players first that yet remains to be seen at this time.

Comment

hey moderators
          can give a bether compensation?
          have a lot of people that lost important things and money, and time.
          please give us a bether compensaiton

Comment

When will guild battle and server pvp/arena points be corrected??

Comment

Originally posted by R2128945245 View Post
              When will guild battle and server pvp/arena points be corrected??

That's what's frustrating me right now. Arena every night. Lose just a few matches. Compensated for Iron this morning. There aren't many participants at this point for arena. Lack of appropriate award level will diminish that number further.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                That's what's frustrating me right now. Arena every night. Lose just a few matches. Compensated for Iron this morning. There aren't many participants at this point for arena. Lack of appropriate award level will diminish that number further.
                In my case I did arenas all week, won 14/15 every day (total like 22k+ points) but the ranking showed I had only 3k points all days no mather if I did more arenas each day... end up with silver reward....

Comment

Probably the usual, but yanno how that goes. Such is life and all.

Comment

I wanted to voice my frustration about not receiving right arena rewards and guild battle not showing up but I guess I'm just wasting my time writing this.
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                      Just think about the bad compensation

-Anyone who did the event --> Lost 1 day in event boxes and gold earned
                      no you did not. just do them again

-Anyone who got the event mount, now lost it

this is true. then again. can get 2 or 100 after doin events again so meh (sucks but yeah)
                      -Anyone who did anything productive in the game (mount synth, dimension war, pvp point, guild boss/battle) all gone.

do them again. pvp points for this week went poof (unless those are given tomorrow, doubt it)
                      -Anyone who did upgrades lost the gold they earned that day of, plus any refines.

do them again. you lost some time fomr one day in game. and can do all you did again on same day ty on the roll back
                      The way I see it, I maxed rewards for the day. My rewards were stolen by the rollback. The items used to obtain those rewards were not returned to me. If I bought all that back from in game market, it would cost $400. Who considers the theft of $400 acceptable? If you do, please send me your bank account information.
                      It also gives every affected server one less day of the event with no compensation and with any items used in the missing day stolen. I used empire crusades to get materials to upgrade an item and upgraded that item plus max enchant. Those crusades, all materials used to upgrade the item, and all gold/luck stones used to enchant the item gone, plus the item is no longer upgraded. That is 25-50 mps worth of grinding (depending on luck). The compensation is a slap in the face compared to that.

I'd love to "do it again" when it comes to guild battles, but over a week of guild battles not working. Arena rankings nerfed due to the issue, PvP points nerfed due to the issue. All those little thefts add up.

Comment

The best part of the game is the community of players.

The game is driving away players, its okay to push people to keep spending.

But the rotation of events, and weekly events is tiresome and boring.

If you dont have tons of money spend on tattoo system, or a combination of odin, frigga, thor, you really can't compete in the game.
                        And they've taken away your gems, rolled back away your balens, clothing from event boxes, or the "lucky" mount drop, just to see it gone.

Is this acceptable support from a game?

You can see the ones not complaining is WT, or R2 based servers, since they're "okay" from the rollback.
                        They're the ones that keep "funding" this drug habit.

Comment

GB n weekly arena rewards still not fixed, balens rechaged still not refunded. If u cant fixed this issues merge us with servers without the rolled back so all can work appropriately for us or all can be *** for the others. Any case will be better for ppl in the rolled back servers since no1 pay attention about us atm

Comment

Why are we still being ignored?
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                              Why are we still being ignored?

As long as there are high cashers, R2 is raking in money.
                              AS long as there is money coming in, they don't care.

Guild battle has been broken across the 3 servers hosts for over 2 weeks, now approaching week 3.

While R2, and WT server players are not affected by the rollback.

Most notably there are 5 easy to mention casher mages who probably put in $500-1K alone this past week who are on WT hosted servers.
                              While they could've address this in the patch 5.5, they didn't as patch 5.5 is focused on tattoo system promotion for Class Advancement as more spending...

Comment

It's not just Kabam and Armor servers..Kongregate has also been without Guild Battles since rollback. You would think they would fix this by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X