Wartune Server Launches for 1/15 @ 9:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches for 1/15 @ 9:00 AM EST

On January 15th at 9:00 AM EST, a new East Coast server S631 Emerald Grove will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

not opened

Comment

It's currently 4:30 am EST, and the server opens at 9am.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

did not open

Comment

Gem Synthesizer I

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 7 days after the server is released. During the event, collect certain mount to be rewarded.

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 4-7 gems. This quest has unlimited attempts.

â‘*Synthesize Level 4 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 4 HP Gem x1
          â‘¡Synthesize Level 5 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1
          â‘¢Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
          â‘£Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1

Dont see this event

Comment

when is the next east coast server opening up

Comment

Working...
            X