The 8th Titan War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 8th Titan War Arrives!

The 8th cross-server class war - Titan War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	titanwar8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1779793

Preliminaries: 1/14 at 19:55
    Finals: 1/16 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

And we go again c.r.a.p matching, and lose fights with out losing with full hp!!!

Comment

What else can we do. LOL. Sucks they give out 60 shy from going in and at least wager on the would-be winners.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

And confirms the same s.h.it losing with all 4 players a live vs 1 and c.r.ap matching

Comment

very true we lost a match wen clearly we won as the other team bleeding all on floor and u say its not rigged

Comment

How does the fact that my team got top 20 br ranking with 10win+ and we have get only 29+ ranking after preliminary?

i have check in top 20 other team got less br and win and get better ranking

why?

how you calculate that?

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwara.tsp View Post
              How does the fact that my team got top 20 br ranking with 10win+ and we have get only 29+ ranking after preliminary?

i have check in top 20 other team got less br and win and get better ranking

why?

how you calculate that?
              When they say you got 'top 20' in BR, they mean a straight comparison top-down of the top 100 teams. That is just to see comparatively how you did compared to your BR ranking; it is not the actual ranking. The real ranking is calculated by wins, and then teams with equal number of wins are calculated by BR.

There are a lot of reasons why a lower BR team would rank higher - superior skill or strategy, luck, chaos, time-out, resistances, enemy disconnects or lag, lots of wind slyphs ( I could go on ). That, and some of the the really strong teams will play without eudaemons, making their BR look pathetic (in terms of BR) next to those with the same number of victories.

P.S. - Generally, you want to be in the same ballpark ranking as you ranked in terms of BR. It seems to be a good indicator of how you and your team performed. I have a guild member who just ranked 97th in BR in the last Class Wars, but ranked 43rd in the actual ranking - meaning he did very well.

Comment

yes i know

but my team got better br and wins but there teams less br and wins, they get better ranking than me

why?

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwara.tsp View Post
                  yes i know

but my team got better br and wins but there teams less br and wins, they get better ranking than me

why?
                  How do you know? You can't look at preliminary ranking - the ranking that shows is the ranking of the finals from last TW.

Comment

Working...
                  X