Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    If that rather anaemic "compensation" is the biggest thing you guys are worried , I would suggest that you need to get off the computer and get a life...

Oh, and stop spending money on trash... like any R2 product. Play it, make friends, have fun, forget it when done.

Oh, yeah... whats to say about those who write in foruns, demanding or asking nothing, instead gives advice about life. SHUT UP, and do your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mgollobitencourt View Post
      Oh, yeah... whats to say about those who write in foruns, demanding or asking nothing, instead gives advice about life. SHUT UP, and do your thing.
      Funny part is, I am doing my thing. I hope you are happy with the result!

Comment

can we get new compensation plz
        [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
        IGN : Axygen
        Guild : Resurgence
        Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

What the hell did you amoeba masquerading as humans DO? I have guildies spending 20 min just to get into CC and then 15 more min waiting for their city to load. 30 min after that and they still can't get arena open!

You call this a maintenance? I'd hate to see what happens when you try to REPAIR something!

And TW is tonight! Your planning is so lousy that you can't run your lag module installation on a day when nothing exciting happens? You guys hired for the expressed purpose of pissing off paying customers, you neutronium dense paramecium?
          Last edited by AdaJames; 01-14-2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            What the hell did you amoeba masquerading as humans DO? I have guildies spending 20 min just to get into CC and then 15 more min waiting for their city to load. 30 min after that and they still can't get arena open!

You call this a maintenance? I'd hate to see what happens when you try to REPAIR something!

And TW is tonight! Your planning is so lousy that you can't run your lag module installation on a day when nothing exciting happens? You guys hired for the expressed purpose of pissing off paying customers, you neutronium dense paramecium?

all they did was add new clothing

Comment

Oh look, servers are back online, but where is OUR COMPENSATION!!
              Type: Mage
              Server: S411
              Battle Rating: 1,394,305

Comment

Originally posted by Sirwoody55 View Post
                How can you have maintenance on Thursday 14th of January and merge on Thursday 15th January at 4am est. Please check and correct.
                Maybe because they are two different days and it was a typo? If they wanted to, they could probably do the merger right after the maintenance.

Comment

what was maintenance for ? :/

Comment

so no comp for this maintenance either I take it since again same as the last one no comp for server 225

Comment

s309 lag cant enter what u done there? make less lag dont bring event like epic casher supersonic casher megaman casher event calm down and take care for free players ...if u lose all free players u will see how long the game run

Comment

Oh well, another day in the world of Lag/Bugtune. Folks who are still asking for comp, here's something for you: R2 didn't put one in there. Plus, you wouldn't like it anyways. Just play on if you want and treat it as a normal day.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why R2 don't fixed lag :/

Comment

Originally posted by SHEHULK View Post
                            why R2 don't fixed lag :/

because they don't know how to fix anything, and when they attempt to fix something, everything breaks.
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                            Server: S551 GlassMines
                            Guild: Spartans
                            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

two weeks running now no compensation for S416 and no suitable response to tickets about it
                              Wartune
                              S638 Ember Abyss - NightWolf

Comment

lol, might as well give up hoping for compensation

Comment

Working...
                                X