This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
    For Mage, Arcane Tech Path needs Defense +2000, Intellect +8000, and Endurance +2000 and Restoration Path need Defense +4000, Intellect +4000, and Endurance +4000. Tattoo Requirements.
    ...And mages all concentrate on Int to the exclusion of everything else...

At present, my tattoo totals are:
    +721 Int
    -331 Cha
    -72 Def

And they want 12k? Yeah see that in a few years...

Comment

Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
      For Mage, Arcane Tech Path needs Defense +2000, Intellect +8000, and Endurance +2000 and Restoration Path need Defense +4000, Intellect +4000, and Endurance +4000. Tattoo Requirements.
      ty for letting us know, do you know about the class adv requirements? they say you need an amount of tattoo stats, are these in line with skill requirements?

Comment

Those ARE the tattoo stats...

Comment

New Patch

Comment

That thing, that knighthood depends from tatto stats is a big nonsence.. what about noncashers? How to get so huge stats?
            I guess its time to quit wartune....

Comment

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
              That thing, that knighthood depends from tatto stats is a big nonsence.. what about noncashers? How to get so huge stats?
              I guess its time to quit wartune....
              i have taken a look on our cs, and even the big players arent close to those requirements..

So i dont understand why they ad a system that will take months before we can use it.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                i have taken a look on our cs, and even the big players arent close to those requirements..

So i dont understand why they ad a system that will take months before we can use it.
                Knowing R2 they will drastically reduce the requirements for knighthood in the next mini-patch. They've pretty much done that with every other system we've had.

Comment

normal henna 1-10 stat boost, adv henna 21-40 stat boost. go figure how you can get your tattoo stats to those numbers
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Well, advanced henna adds +21 to +40 to stats for 100 units used. On average that makes roughly 0.3 per 1 advanced henna. To get a bonus total of 12,000 (Strength or Intelligence, Defense and Endurance) being the lower of the 2 paths, you will therefore need around 40,000 advanced henna. Right now you can only get henna from big spender events, and you need to spend around $800 to get as bonus around 5,000. So that means you have to spend at the very least $6,400 to get the required advanced henna. With such spending you will have full team of merged sylphs (yes, you will get enough advanced mahra and sepu to make them), plus likely max out your eudaemon (it only takes around $800 to do that, including max refine), and most likely be able to buy enough divinity soul packs to have either full double L11s on your main sylph or full L12, whichever you prefer. So essentially, this part of the patch is developed to suit that kind of player who maxes everything immediately. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                      Players may now enter the Wilds directly from Cloud City.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157605[/ATTACH]

Players may now teleport between any map in the Wilds without a level restriction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157606[/ATTACH]

Gold Mines, chests and monsters have been removed from the Wilds.
                      A new feature - Archaeology has been added to the Wilds.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157652[/ATTACH]
                      if this is true no more wilds monsters and bosses i want a refund for boss radar as i ave 20 days remaining on it

Comment

There are stil monsters in wilds, i think he meant the old monsters, were you got gear from, thats gone for a while now, but they are a bit behind, like arena gear will be removed :P

So you can stil do wilds for mystery stones etc.. like before.
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

well the r2 cupcakes should of written that part properly then cuz ppl will make mistakes likes this

Comment

Their 1 job in the entire scheme of things is to make sure the localisation and translations are correct. R2 failed. MYTHICALLY!

Comment

Well, advanced henna adds +21 to +40 to stats for 100 units used. On average that makes roughly 0.3 per 1 advanced henna. To get a bonus total of 12,000 (Strength or Intelligence, Defense and Endurance) being the lower of the 2 paths, you will therefore need around 40,000 advanced henna. Right now you can only get henna from big spender events, and you need to spend around $800 to get as bonus around 5,000. So that means you have to spend at the very least $6,400 to get the required advanced henna. With such spending you will have full team of merged sylphs (yes, you will get enough advanced mahra and sepu to make them), plus likely max out your eudaemon (it only takes around $800 to do that, including max refine), and most likely be able to buy enough divinity soul packs to have either full double L11s on your main sylph or full L12, whichever you prefer. So essentially, this part of the patch is developed to suit that kind of player who maxes everything immediately. Simple as that.
                              U have to be way too dumb po spent that amonut of money to game (thats my opinnion), or have a lot lot lot lot extra money ^^ And what u will get for that in exchange? More lags and bugs

Comment

For selling eudaemons - The post mentions that the player will receive 80% green and blue flames used on the eudaemon after selling it. Does the player also get 80% purple and orange flames if used on the eudaemon? Also, does the player get the eudaemon refining materials used? (i am guessing no to the refining materials but i want to be sure)

Thanks for any replies

Comment

Working...
                                X