Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars Return on Jan. 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return on Jan. 21st

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on January 21st! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class Wars.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1779865

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on January 21st! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157608[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

You guys better fix that list of previous Class War winners (EST)....I do not see my name in there....atleast do something without making mistakes or u gonna give another lame *** reply the way I got for my ticket for not getting compensation individually for getting banned?

Comment

Basically, it's "be destroyed by the wondrous feats of cheats and whales" since there is no true matching whatsoever. And if that's not insulting enough, having a few shy of the 600 makes it impossible to wager on those said cheats/whales to get more.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Basically, it's "be destroyed by the wondrous feats of cheats and whales" since there is no true matching whatsoever. And if that's not insulting enough, having a few shy of the 600 makes it impossible to wager on those said cheats/whales to get more.
        Absolutely right, this game is so broken now.

These "events" are so routine and boring, based on the information for the next upcoming patch, expect more nerfs to your game play.

R2 basically thinks things will go away if they ignore them, or convince people to buy more things.

It's a gimmick to see how many people shelled out for advanced tattoo...

They haven't compensated for the rollback 2 weeks ago, and the gem fiasco from last month.

Comment

Already expected as it comes to no surprise to me. Only way I would be surprised is when I log in one of my accts and the loading is quicker (more faster than the "dialup" they have going over there) to my connection (I got 60 MBPs and I can get into other places and games just fine); after that, being able to test each feature out to be sure it's not broken, rewards be plentiful so events can be worthwhile, ToK to be really fixed and enjoyable by EVERYONE, and everything else that can try to keep me glued to my seat not wanting to leave my terminal, cussing to my family for they want me to go somewhere, telling my gf to <expletive> off, dissing my cat, wanting to neuter my dog, you know, that kind of feeling that makes me a Mr. X kind of person, but this game has not shown me that, so I am most of the time AFK.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Ignito View Post
            You guys better fix that list of previous Class War winners (EST)....I do not see my name in there....atleast do something without making mistakes or u gonna give another lame *** reply the way I got for my ticket for not getting compensation individually for getting banned?
            I just disapeared 2 times from 1st place, the 25TH and the 27TH.
            It's aparently a very hard task to copy the char names from the ranking...

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

There is no Maintenance before Class Wars? Many player holding some levels of inspiration from Titan War.
              Fix it please before class wars for a fair fight.

Comment

hope the test servers are not placed in to class wars cuz they have advantage of the pre patch stuff we havnt got yet

Comment

And we go again c.r.a.p matching, and lose fights with out losing with full hp!!! And once again confirms the same s.h.it me with full HP and losing fights!!!

Comment

again rigged as cupcakes loosing due to the no healing factor again i lost 3 fights r2 cupcakes i didnt use any heals to gain hp in any of my dam fights but it seems when they heal 3 or 4 times to get to the time out they get the win this needs looking into r2

or can u cupcakes code a game properly

and now it realy stinks cant even wager wat i got cuz of this dont worry dont need anything its only rubbish in reward shop nothing useful their anyway

r2 cupcakes u only want cheaters and hackers to win this game now as u clearly havnt removed anything they got illegaly
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-21-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I gotta admit, I'm fairly disappointed with the lack of regulation and rule enforcement as of late. In my server cluster, with that inventory-sort duplication bug, so many people went from L6 Will Crystals to L9 Will Crystals in a matter of days. That's a load of ** as Res Reduction might be the most important non-BR PvP factor in the game, and it was one that only a select handful had really figured out early and focused on.

The developers not pursuing these more savvy exploiters (who sold off gems and resists so as not to draw notice, but got quick bumps in Will Crystals and Sylph Divinity Souls) pretty much means they got away with it, and that's utterly demoralizing to those of us who don't cheat and don't spend hundreds a month on the game.

Comment

It is worse, as Class Wars are broken and not according to what they claim it is. I had 4 matches where I lost because of the time out, and it is NOT because I did less damage as they claimed. My opponents were healing like mad just to stop me from killing them. Heal after heal after heal, with mage kid, water sylph and themselves (being a mage class war). I was going for damage and rarely healed myself (in fact, I had only Restoration loaded). You CANNOT tell me that they did more damage than me.

Yet, I lost. Why? Because, like ranking and other things, the win-loss criteria is based on BR. That is right, it was BR.

I am not the only one to have noticed this. Some Knights in my server have been noticing it as well. Some of them has gotten to the point of just leaving their toon on AFK and doing something else for the whole of the CW. There is no point playing because they will lose anyway because of BR due to the Knight's high defence vs attack ratio dragging out the fight to time out.

R2 has been LYING to us all this time.
                        Last edited by AdaJames; 01-23-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          It is worse, as Class Wars are broken and not according to what they claim it is. I had 4 matches where I lost because of the time out, and it is NOT because I did less damage as they claimed. My opponents were healing like mad just to stop me from killing them. Heal after heal after heal, with mage kid, water sylph and themselves (being a mage class war). I was going for damage and rarely healed myself (in fact, I had only Restoration loaded). You CANNOT tell me that they did more damage than me.

Yet, I lost. Why? Because, like ranking and other things, the win-loss criteria is based on BR. That is right, it was BR.
                          Not true at all AdaJames,

I went 15-0 in E Coast Mage CW Finals - Warlord Hall. I had the lowest BR of the people there. Lowest. I won 8/15 Matches on time-out.

Here's the thing about CW Tiebreakers:
                          • Overkill counts as damage done.
                          • Doing damage to your own kid counts as damage done (believe it or not).

A Thor that only gets off 2 shots on enemy troops for 5 Mil and 7 Mil overkill damage will tip the damage done in their favor more often than not, even if they did nothing else but heal. Also, using Chaos can hurt you. It allows your enemy to rack up more damage against it's own allies and takes that potential damage done away from you.

In a CW setup where pretty much everyone of relatively equal BR should go to time-out, it's all about maximizing your own damage and minimizing others, and there are some very subtle ways to do that which people overlook because they're trying to win in a classic Battleground sense.

Comment

Explain how that happened when NONE of my sylphs or kid died.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Explain how that happened when NONE of my sylphs or kid died.
                              Simple - he did more damage. Did you Chaos him and he take out his own kid? If so, there's a possible answer. Did he intentionally tank his HP for the matches in CW to gain a tiebreaker advantage? If you're running like 1.5m HP and he's running 800k, all he's gotta do is get your troops down to 25% HP and he's probably done more damage to you than you can do to him.

The point is that the damage model is fairly flawed. I ran no kid. That takes away 1.5 Million HP of damage my enemies can do against me. I also take off all my HP HP-Combo Gems for defense. I was running barely 1.3m HP w/ buffs on whereas most Mages I fought were at 1.8M+ HP w/ a 2M+ HP kid. All I ever needed to do was survive my fights and I'd win.

And I can't stress enough - don't use chaos in CW. If someone has no kid, it really doesn't do anything. If someone has a kid, you're just allowing them to do damage that you should be doing - because again - you get credit for damage done (under chaos) to your own allies. The same thing happens in TW. If you're not gonna kill someone outright, Chaos could be a bigger liability than help.

Comment

Working...
                              X