Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 1/18 @4:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do not like the direction this game is going. always taking away stuff

Comment

more fake br

Comment

Originally posted by TUFF1 View Post
        this is lame, take away the buffs in world boss, go ahead make getting gold more difficult, the whole power revolves around gold now. thats the only good thing bound balens good for. do not like where this game is going
        World Boss only lasts a few minutes - so removing the buff will allow people to get more gold.

Its now 2:30pm - so 5 hours and 30 mins of maintenance so far. The way this is going - I guess we can forget about tanks !

No mention of returning items to those who r2 stole from, gems etc.
        Been a month now and still waiting. Increased br is no good if the gems for gear still remain with r2.

During the event for 5 hits on world boss - we all managed only 3 hits.
        World boss needs a lot more hp.
        Last edited by daft48eddiex; 01-18-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

WT F is goinon wid s443 .. >>>>>> how long >> itz took almost 4hr >>
          indian

Comment

Originally posted by TUFF1 View Post
            this is lame, take away the buffs in world boss, go ahead make getting gold more difficult, the whole power revolves around gold now. thats the only good thing bound balens good for. do not like where this game is going
            Actually, WB is one of the worst uses of balens, bound or otherwise. I never use it there. There are other things far more worthy of BB than that. Even without BB, I can get 11+M, sometimes 17M, depending on how many people show up, per WB.

Gold isn't that much of an issue, so long as you are OK with not getting 20B a day.
            Last edited by AdaJames; 01-18-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R259938265 View Post
              WT F is goinon wid s443 .. >>>>>> how long >> itz took almost 4hr >>
              more like 5 and a half hours
              <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
              Server: S183
              Class: Mage
              Level: 80
              BR: 3mil+
              Guild: Fallen

Comment

I've been told they should be coming back online any minute now.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

any pics of patch yet

like blacksmith ave they changed anything

beast shards we got from golden road and underground palace mount shards will they make them exchangable in Archaeology digs etc would be great

Comment

For most players, the last point of "Optimized game loading" is of utmost importance, the rest are in-game contents which are often modified by the developers after seeing their implications, playability and worth.
                    But if one can't even log in to the game or if the game takes ages to load, then simply the interest of playing that very game evaporates very quickly.
                    Wartune has always been slow on loading, but it was still playable in the pre-sylph version. After the sylphs came & eudaemons and the cloud city with all the paraphernalia, the game has been incapacitated severely.

The developers are trying to fix and minimize the dally problems with several trial & error methods with every maintenance and patch, but still without much effect.
                    Hope it will be somewhat better after this. But it's an ongoing process, so overnight any dramatic improvement shouldn't be expected though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat2016 View Post
                      What's Archaeology?where's that info?
                      that info stuff should be in your new home city farm place added in those house (Explain; Wall,Wallpaper,Floor,Carpet,Mural,Storage,Bed,Chair,Plant,Lamp and stuff) all those stuff need to buy and create your house etc. lol like a fun house
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

The game response time is somewhat increasing due to areas becoming bigger so we have more space to operate. Problem is with tight spaces and larger objects/effects. Its too early in the patch but for now I like how the game behaves.
                        <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
                        Server: S183
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 3mil+
                        Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          Actually, WB is one of the worst uses of balens, bound or otherwise. I never use it there. There are other things far more worthy of BB than that. Even without BB, I can get 11+M, sometimes 17M, depending on how many people show up, per WB.

Gold isn't that much of an issue, so long as you are OK with not getting 20B a day.
                          well there are other player have low BR and cant get much gold like u say, beside alot of server have been merge together and still alot of stronger player using the buff to get more gold and another thing the World Boss HP Bar isn't enough for those player to get gold especially even for server merge. I see the World Boss die in 3-4min anyway even if u have less player or more player. if u didnt think abut how may lower player need more gold to do events like Holy Forge or try to save gold. but other cant do plunder city to get gold cuz not many sever want to steal gold from there even is pat of the game but its not very fair for some player taking away there gold. Revive in World Boss only take 15 balen & Buff can be take balen or bound balen. etc

You people need think about how other lower player cant get much gold cause of the World Boss HP is to low for alot player who really need gold the most. I wonder how many player has ask about World Boss HP need more boosting Hmmmm (until there quit the game, play something else is better than here, like League of angel that place is way better than here and can get more stuff even if u free player.) lol
                          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
                            The game response time is somewhat increasing due to areas becoming bigger so we have more space to operate. Problem is with tight spaces and larger objects/effects. Its too early in the patch but for now I like how the game behaves.
                            Yep, i heard when the cloud city is enlarge the side everybody can get less lag thats what i heard from the site for people posting things up about chinese version it has. but i like it when the city has become huge space almost like the size as Crystal Saga Game. hehehe i think there is a video about the cloud city somewhere in Youtube.

Comment

Optimization Translation for the new patch:

1-3, Broken
                              4, Invisible
                              5, Broken
                              6, Messed Up
                              7, Broken
                              8,9,10,11, Too Bad
                              12, Broken
                              13-16, Nerfed It
                              17, Severely Giving You More Useless Junk
                              18-22, Broken (on 21 and 22, missing)
                              23, Mega Nerf
                              24, Dream On!

Get Ready to be Shanked.

PS, Those are my predictions before it hits my server.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The highest refining grade for Sylph Equipment has been changed from [10 stars] to [100 stars].
                                If this end up being like i hope (lvl 100 being 10x lvl 10) it's sure gonna make red sylph even more op but might let us noob without merged sylph get some adv mahra/daily finally.

Comment

Working...
                                X