Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 1/18 @4:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    its not funny, but for you or any other player out there who have already max enchanted sylph Lvl or max Friendship ♥, but of course u wont need to worry if any other player out there like you. But other player or still newbie player sometime use it and have a helping hand for gain friendship etc is the way showing how much there having fun.

All these things player think in the game from the starter/new games, from Guild found new friend, World Chat, Guild Chat, PM, Helping Farm (Share,Fun,Joy,Laugh,Joke).
    All for Multi-Player Dungeon, Jewel Hunt, Fishing (Strategy,Puzzle,Skill,Team Work etc)
    All these thing are showing how much a player need it, and think its fun. (anything that has gone changing thing or new patch and remove stuff, other player start worrying it about)

Everything for player have there right to be worry and there care about how other might feel
    I agree few of player about something have gone wrong, but I didnt say anything not like I don't care for them or saying this & that calling them stop whimming/complain. its just a common sence, thts what i am & trying to help w/ the same group how there feel
    Okay direct reply to people with the above attitude to the game.

The game is a long term investment - ie it takes years to properly build a character, not months or weeks but years!
    If you cannot accept that you won't be getting everything you need as soon as you need it then Wartune is not the game for you.

And before you come back saying I must have everything already to say that, I just came back after a 2 year hiatus from the game and will be starting from scratch on a new server once the 5.5 patch goes live on Europe, difference is I expect to slow level even in the face of all the gimmicks to give 'free' items.

My pattern of levelling is based around playing 1-2 hours per day, doing a small amount of Catacombs for gems and tokens, and using the new archaeology to gain everything else I need - I expect to hit 30 for battleground entry and then take a good month+ before getting to level 40, then several months before 50 etc etc - THIS is how you build your character correctly, you never want for BR, you never want for gold, you never need to beg for help because your BR is too low!

Instead of complaining expecting R2 to carry you through every turn, stop racing ahead and build your character...and if you cannot do that then that's your problem.

Comment

Totally Unfair for CW that this server get new patch just before ...
      All the others servers get a lowest BR for this one CW ...
      Thanks R2 ^^
      Server :Kabam 54
      Toon Name : Vone
      Guild : Avenger
      BR : 588k BR
      Guard : Mage 325k BR
      Syplh : Arise 220k BR

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
        Well ofc any cash player can have all the gold in Recharge Gift Pack and such as such, but non cash player can't have much gold. Beside how much time do u see in ur server as player go to WB, and who need gold. better than planting seed gold, but go to do Dragon Invasion & Bloody Inferno for more gold. we all know Bloody Inferno doesnt give much gold as than Dragon Invasion or do Narrandera Remains/Tara Temple.

As for you, ofc i know everybody need gold. But i Meant YOU who dont need gold, since the way how you type about it. Seem like you really dont care much or how other player feel and ofc u might dont need gold much like the other player does. Beside that you not very helpful doing ths issues, since u calling other player a " complete moron" and don't acting yourself like you really knowing everything. This Wartune isn't all abut Adult Game, there are some other player outer is Kids,Student,Senior (old people) are playing this game.
        You will see more player complain about this and that or whatever. But one thing about you, is that you really don't care & not helping this issues. You better either stop being mad-person and stop giving your attitude to other player that is having trouble in this game. If you don't like than don't bug in, if you don't like hearing whimming player or complain, cuz you are NOT like Mentor who suppose to be helping and support and now you calling player is "complete moron". for your information i guess u didnt read my word correcty if you look at tht last word "hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this". when I say u, i meant you. not other player or all the server. read carefully b4 you type & giving bad attitude to other ppl.
        I am talking to a moron. The above post proves it.

Comment

OMG Guy's, i can't believe y'all ONLY talking or begging Gold bcoz Holy Forge need Billions... Damn.... Thats all is a MEH, truly need gold is REFINING Astros, didn't think about upgrade it but REFINING,Iits Trillions gold needed. lol, oh man.

Comment

Meh meh meh nd MEH
            Last edited by ↨aLLy↨; 01-21-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
              1 thing that R2 forget to upgrade as we get stronger is Gold mine, Town Hall levy, Gold production, Gold seed, etc WB is having the same HP for the last 2 years, just remember when his HP get higher when beat in less then 15 min, even getting last hit for 1.7 mil gold is few compare to how much we need now.
              so I'm just hoping that next patch will give us more gold on a dayly basis, I don't care from where it come I just want more of it faster
              So please go to alchemy nd do Rampage clicks, Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ↨aLLy↨ View Post
                OMG Guy's, i can't believe y'all ONLY talking or begging Gold bcoz Holy Forge need Billions... Damn.... Thats all is a MEH, truly need gold is REFINING Astros, didn't think about upgrade it but REFINING,Iits Trillions gold needed. lol, oh man.
                Here's a tip: Don't...

Comment

Working...
                X