• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please give us more icons... the screen is so empty
    (S66)KKpower

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
      Can You please take off torches on L4 or at least one instance thats not L1. Trying to avoid getting exp/leveling up. Tired of camping in Blessed Bath or ToL.
      There's plenty of places in SG where there are no torches.
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Kyria109 View Post
        Thought this was going to be a bigger update? With a lot of changes?
        The bigger update is going to be taking place among the lines of now and February 1st.

Comment

Hmm...well 11 days of Invaders...so I'm not gonna complain bout that...just the Maint was earlier than expected >, .<

Also the newer players are gonna be happy bout the torches hehe.

Anyway...time to gather data on this new system... And in they system it says the items drop from LV65+ dung btw =, .=
          Last edited by Sagittarius001; 01-21-2016, 12:33 PM.
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Another icon on the screen...
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-21-2016, 05:16 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Pls For the Future Remove Invaders from Merged Servers Becouse Higher or Stronger Player Dont like To play Fair and Share them With noncashers and After Each waves Theire Starting Dramas And Insults

R2 Should turn there Brain On becouse We are the Customer and it Say Iff the Customer are Happy then They Company Will happy too but when Customer are Quits than the Company (in this case R2) will be going dead or Insolvenze

So Know you know my Mind about Invaders
              Btw Thx for unbaning my char and dont say sorry or anythink and let over 1 weeks gone before you Do anythink i will never spend any cent about this game before i got a big sorry for the ban without any reason

R2 makes only big [things] the last time in CS ive see it before on the Germanserver before R2 close it i think itt will be here the same Better guys you dont spend any cent again before they weake up and Think about the Ppl Who pays there bills
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-21-2016, 08:39 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

well new system is pretty easy for a non casher to get up...the drop rate is somewhat decent and the success rate is decent enough...dunno if uppin frag removes it...but atm the stat boosts should get decent at the higher LVs with it.. just not really worth cashin from what I can see ;p
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

is a pay to win , get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
                    Pls For the Future Remove Invaders from Merged Servers Becouse Higher or Stronger Player Dont like To play Fair and Share them With noncashers and After Each waves Theire Starting Dramas And Insults

R2 Should turn there Brain On becouse We are the Customer and it Say Iff the Customer are Happy then They Company Will happy too but when Customer are Quits than the Company (in this case R2) will be going dead or Insolvenze

So Know you know my Mind about Invaders
                    Btw Thx for unbaning my char and dont say sorry or anythink and let over 1 weeks gone before you Do anythink i will never spend any cent about this game before i got a big sorry for the ban without any reason

R2 makes only big [things] the last time in CS ive see it before on the Germanserver before R2 close it i think itt will be here the same Better guys you dont spend any cent again before they weake up and Think about the Ppl Who pays there bills
                    learn to out hit them o.o lower player can out hit higher players if you know your toon
                    (V1)Flashnight
                    Level160
                    Class Knight
                    Guild Spartans

Comment

i think i know my eido mage very good and i ive only skills on it without casttime or CD for hunting Invaders but the xtremcasher with Demon lord Wings or Divine Wings are selfish and robs them with 1 hit
                      now tell me iff you know its fair but i know you will sai its not a fair game its only pay to win situation and only R2 are the winners

Comment

lol im not a casher, im using my main and my alt rogue in party and pass all tokens with my alt. every spawn i get 10-12 tokens so its not so damn hard.... dont forget there r invaders in tol too.
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                        Class: Mage
                        Plane:Eidolon
                        Lv:160+
                        Guild: The Spartans
                        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
                          i think i know my eido mage very good and i ive only skills on it without casttime or CD for hunting Invaders but the xtremcasher with Demon lord Wings or Divine Wings are selfish and robs them with 1 hit
                          now tell me iff you know its fair but i know you will sai its not a fair game its only pay to win situation and only R2 are the winners
                          my Eido Priest with 43k MATK can out hit some of the strongest players on my server who have 2mill PATK..... like it was said you just have to know your toon and what skills work for invaders, also get the right sperion combination
                          Last edited by max31; 01-24-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Stop doing stuff to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
                              Stop doing stuff to get banned.
                              ......... O.o

Comment

ok maybe you can tell me the right skill for eido mages and the sperion combo

Comment

Working...
                                X