Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers need more/better access to mana regen - it was built into the savage/slayer bows but was not included on the Frag. as a result, the top level skills are virtually unusable as the mana expenditure is too great compared to methods of mana regen.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
      Rangers need more/better access to mana regen - it was built into the savage/slayer bows but was not included on the Frag. as a result, the top level skills are virtually unusable as the mana expenditure is too great compared to methods of mana regen.
      only the mage/Priest have decent mana regen....as a LV160 Rogue my mana drains fast when I use both the Lunar halos...and the BM Scio skill (Fatal Plague) Is a mana sink...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• I think another TT should have additional levels made. Since the levels have now been increased to 160 as max. I think it should be done around those levels. Or maybe even an attack based one for those who haven't cashed as heavy as others so they can still have fun in the game.

Also, I think VIP should be updated as well. I really like that they made a VIP shop but I think for purchasing VIP monthly a bigger bonus should be given, and I think the cashed packs from buying x amount of crystal should be updated as well. The rewards given aren't really that great, and it doesn't encourage me to continually spend on the game.

Uhm, I think wrangler should have more spawn times. 4 is great, but I think six or so would be better for the ever growing amount of people. Basically, I think the game needs a serious revamp. Some of the new things are great while others not so much..... For instance, Polish seems pointless if you plan on upgrading your weapons constantly. 1 plat plus a transfer note which is ten dollars and can only be obtained through cashing. That's a little much..... Okay, alot but yeah the game needs a revamp!

Also, what about adding more temp storage pace? Or further expansions of vault?
        Perhaps, upgrading the drop rate on DC, and DE.... Dragon essence especially considering it's already bound.
        Uhm, and how about another pack for IOB as well? Maybe updating those packs a bit further.... Like with divine wings, or dragon crystals. ( I really like Dragon Crystals xD)

(S86)Onca
        Last edited by SJuzGotReal; 02-01-2016, 11:02 PM. Reason: Thought of more stuff xD

Comment

• Make better costumes
          (s88)Artemis
          Last edited by jake85779; 02-01-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• add some vault and inventory pack! they have alot of item to keep lols

Comment

• You should update the looting. Its very irritating one hitting a boss and having to sit there waiting for your character to loot the items. Dungeons would run much faster if you made it so the loot was able to be picked up faster.

Comment

• besides all the stuff listed.if not already listed something done about bots so I and others aren't having to spend years working to take them down all day every day
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-02-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X