Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/22 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

severs are up

Comment

no worries!!! they just had to fix balen lode, gotta get that money

(probably some other useless stuff going on too, but 1st thing i seen.....balen lode)

Comment

can't open balen lode .. seriously they should have just done what they needed with that + added patch but no just the lode
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

you have, obviously misunderstood and lapsed into gratuitous rudeness

Comment

Nope. Just sick of idiots trying to speak for me.

Comment

there was maint and no one fixed the guild battle bug >.<
              OBIONEBADAZZ

Comment

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????server s3 u.s. west
                OBIONEBADAZZ

Comment

Last night was funny because after I decided to log in my guys to harvest/get the next sortie on their farms, the gaming portion disappeared upon diving in. Just the background was there along with that annoying countdown/ad bar that I always had to mini on. There was no message in saying it was in maintenance (was around 1am my time) mode or anything notifying of such. I was ready to get on support and post in the forums of a very big bug I had found when I stumbled across this thread.

See, I don't mind in being detailed with my bug findings and/or suggestions. In fact, R2 always pushed us to be detailed in everything. However, I wish I could ask the same for them when they make announcements for maintenance and/or upgrading. They were going good with notifying us a day or two in advance so we know what's up in the past few weeks; however, they are slacking now with throwing something right in a few minutes notice.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Last night was funny because after I decided to log in my guys to harvest/get the next sortie on their farms, the gaming portion disappeared upon diving in. Just the background was there along with that annoying countdown/ad bar that I always had to mini on. There was no message in saying it was in maintenance (was around 1am my time) mode or anything notifying of such. I was ready to get on support and post in the forums of a very big bug I had found when I stumbled across this thread.

See, I don't mind in being detailed with my bug findings and/or suggestions. In fact, R2 always pushed us to be detailed in everything. However, I wish I could ask the same for them when they make announcements for maintenance and/or upgrading. They were going good with notifying us a day or two in advance so we know what's up in the past few weeks; however, they are slacking now with throwing something right in a few minutes notice.
                    lol, yea R2 being sneaky now giving us a big surprised out of the blue. LMAO, but still this maint i think its just another way to fix things, =_= wish was the patch but guess not. sigh
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

FYI - it seems to have been an emergency maint to fix a bug. Some people in the last TW (it seems those who placed) retained their buff stacks for the whole week (and in CW prelims). The buffs are gone since the maintenance completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                        FYI - it seems to have been an emergency maint to fix a bug. Some people in the last TW (it seems those who placed) retained their buff stacks for the whole week (and in CW prelims). The buffs are gone since the maintenance completed.
                        If that's the case, then the damage was already done since those who retained made it past the prelims while others did not. Again, it's another rigged event.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Arena weekly rewards n gb still not fixed in serves rolled back. Your support answers r a jk

Comment

So when we will get patch 5.5 on rest of the servers?????

Comment

Working...
                            X