Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Monday, the 25th of January at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Blood of Zeus x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added a new feature: Archaeology
    2. Added a second Class Advancement system: Classes may be knighted and get Knighthood Equipment.
    3. Added a Homestead system.
    4. Added a new Eudaemon: Flying Rabbit
    5. Attributes (Intensity, Tenacity, Influence, RES Reduction, Resistance, Penetration) that did not count towards Battle Rating are now calculated towards Battle Rating. Consequently, players will find their Battle Rating soar after the update.
    6. City Buildings have been revamped.
    7. The hot spot in Cloud City has been enlarged. Previously, players who leveled up too fast would often find some features would go missing. Thus, some of the beginner quests have been simplified to avoid such issues.
    8. World BOSS, Guild Chamber and Divine Altar buffs can no longer be purchased.
    9. Total damage rewards for World BOSS have been removed.
    10. Daily couple quests have been removed.
    11. Bounty Target Rankings have been removed.
    12. Battle Rating requirements are no longer needed when signing up for Guild Battle or join the Steel War.
    13. Lost Treasure has been removed from the game.
    14. Master Treasure Thief has been removed from the game.
    15. Cross-Server Guild Battle will now take place every Saturday. Class Wars, Chaos War, Steel War, and Titan War Preliminaries will now take place on Tuesdays. Finals will take place on Thursdays.
    16. Quests to get Sylphs have been simplified in that players no longer have to collect Sylph Essence. Players will obtain 4 Sylphs (Wind, Water, Fire, Electro) upon completing the required sylph quests.
    17. The Dragon Soul quests for class advancement has been removed.
    18. Many more Crystaloids have been added to Solo Dungeon (Hero Mode) rewards.
    19. Skill effects for the advanced guild skill ‘Demonic Region’ have been changed to "Guild BOSS Battle Attributes +1%."
    20. Players are now allowed to input a number in the (Sylph) Upgrade and (Sylph) Enchant panel which means they can decide how many times they want to upgrade/enchant their Sylphs at a time. (Similar to the feature in the Mount panel.)
    21. After class advancement when a player switches a set of skills, corresponding runes will also change.
    22. After upgrading, a character's gear enchantment, holy forge and refining levels as well as gems will be kept.
    23. Character, Sylph and Eudaemon equipment may now be upgraded even if they have Gems socketed in them.
    24. The highest refining grade for Sylph Equipment has been changed from [10 stars] to [100 stars].
    25. Optimized game loading.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Optimized game loading.
    I hope that's true unlike the "adjusted Tower of Kings difficulty" in one of the earlier patches.

Comment

sylph sepulcrums removed in compensation..

Comment

The Players will be the judge of this. But that won't excuse you folks at R2 for making an announcement about 2 hours before you do it. Many people are sleeping on this side of the world that probably have their units on AFK, blitzing, and the like. So they will get ticked off in the morning because they have to resume from when maint cuts them off.

That's strike two on your part.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

bad compensation

Comment

BAD COMPENSATION... hope all those lag problems in battle ground,sylph arena, guild battle, sylph expedition, and such many decreases ..NOW I KNOW YOU PEOPLE WONT REMOVE LAG but atleast make it less...please...........

Comment

Nooooooo! Why today? Why not on Thursday like allways? I only need bout 70 mistery stones for mount. Damnit

Comment

Really looking forward to the patch, Archaeology looks great and keen on new euda. I pray R2 is concurrently dealing with the cheating issues (note plural) b/c it is a wonderful game.

(now if only arena could go back to what it was....)

I 4got to add, how to get new rabbit euda. I noticed no rabbit available in euda exchange. I guess she will be added?
                Last edited by Usagielf; 01-25-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  The Players will be the judge of this. But that won't excuse you folks at R2 for making an announcement about 2 hours before you do it. Many people are sleeping on this side of the world that probably have their units on AFK, blitzing, and the like. So they will get ticked off in the morning because they have to resume from when maint cuts them off.

That's strike two on your part.
                  The date for this patch should have been know for at least one week now, so it shouldn't come as such a surprise.

Comment

......this is not maint, it is an upgrade, so you should be able to give better than no notice. Bullhorn the info as not everyone spends their lives connected to the crppy forum...................

Comment

No. 25 - that's what is most important for players. The rest are in-game. Thanks however for removing the lost treasure, treasure thief & bounty target rankings. Hope someday the tank trials, marriage & cards will also be removed. They are quite redundant to say the least.

Just hope that the devs. don't screw anything up this time. The game has been broken many a times while trying to fix it. The sheer addiction of the players who are playing is what running this game still. R2 needs to treat this legit players a little bit better after filtering out the hackers/cheaters. They tries to do that but as most of the time makes a mess of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sonia.jack View Post
                        Nooooooo! Why today? Why not on Thursday like allways? I only need bout 70 mistery stones for mount. Damnit
                        You misread/misunderstood the things being added/removed.

Gold mines are gone, wilds mobs are still there - therefore you can still get mystery stones for mount.

Comment

Couple's daily quest removed? So, for the cash we spend to join in marriage we get nothing to lvl as a couple now? The daily quest are barely scoring anything towards leveling the rings now but it's all we have save for a few eternal hearts and rose hazel found in dims. Will the money spent on these weddings be refunded for those of us unhappy with the changes for couples? It baffles me how R2 so
                          blatantly just takes things from the game which so many have spent actual cash on? After 9 months playing and putting my hard
                          earned cash into this game I can't blame r2 for poor customer relations. Haha I'm turning around and bending over voluntarily I
                          reckon. Note to self, buy some lube before spending more cash on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by haddu View Post
                            sylph sepulcrums removed in compensation..
                            it's easily get from sylph arena rank rewards and sky trial it's exceed no more need from compensations
                            :p :p

Comment

The highest refining grade for Sylph Equipment has been changed from [10 stars] to [100 stars].

..hhmhh. there is a titel for having a sylph gear whit 4 stats on 10 stars..they taking the titel away now?
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                              X