Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor, report this bug, bonus exp doesn't work... same exp as usual everywhere, great start with... a bug lol, normally all is good when you put exp bonus, it must be easy usually but a patch came and destroy some simple things ^^

Comment

• Marriage tree has not reset, Tree of Ancients has not reset, NR & Tara have not reset..... and I have no doubt we will find Guild Beast has not reset either when we try it tonight.....
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

• Please report any bugs related to this patch in its dedicated thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Patch-5.5-Bugs

This current thread is not meant for bug reporting. As we don't want to lose any bugs, please use its dedicated thread instead.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Please report any bugs related to this patch in its dedicated thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Patch-5.5-Bugs

This current thread is not meant for bug reporting. As we don't want to lose any bugs, please use its dedicated thread instead.
          So um, when are they going to fix the servers that got rolled back, cant file a ticket since support isnt working and this will be the 3rd week of no guild battles and wrong arena rewards
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• why the Barbarian clothing still not showing? the graphic kept spinning.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• F.Y.I. The barbarian outfit is still glitched and not loading in for anyone..

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilverfaze View Post
                F.Y.I. The barbarian outfit is still glitched and not loading in for anyone..
                Maintenance did not bother to fit this at all? it's taking up space.
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by jeaniem7949 View Post
                  The date for this patch should have been know for at least one week now, so it shouldn't come as such a surprise.
                  We don't like to play guessing games. I am sure most of us don't. Even if we know the time for the patch will come, it's still on them for not making the announcement (official) days ahead to get the folks prepared. This happened the same with the last maintenance that no one knew it dropped on them until after they went into the forum minutes later to see what happened. That announcement came a little time before it actually happened (try minutes), and I was ready to put in the biggest bug in the history of R2 since the gaming interface disappeared when it happened (no announcement of "currently in maintenance" or anything telling such was placed).

When they put in the announcements in the past few times (and I say that because I had thought they did a good job of making it at least a day so that EVERYONE was in the know), everyone knew ahead of time so they can prepare for such. Then of course, you got your comments right after, but still everyone knew so they can prepare for such.

And, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't one of the patches (either 5.0 or 5.1) came only a FEW DAYS apart?
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• eudemon arena blackscreen have try 6 times refresh dont work *** whole gamelags more and more

Comment

• Quests to get Sylphs have been simplified in that players no longer have to collect Sylph Essence. Players will obtain 4 Sylphs (Wind, Water, Fire, Electro) upon completing the required sylph quests.

i don't see any difference, still need 60 essences till i can exchange for a sylph .... nowhere i find quests for them

Comment

• well all new cool things but slow load in

Comment

• Originally posted by Manarak View Post
                          Quests to get Sylphs have been simplified in that players no longer have to collect Sylph Essence. Players will obtain 4 Sylphs (Wind, Water, Fire, Electro) upon completing the required sylph quests.

i don't see any difference, still need 60 essences till i can exchange for a sylph .... nowhere i find quests for them
                          did u just reach lvl50 and time to get to sylph? if u already lvl50+ and have sylphs u dont get that.. read well... that is for the ones that are getting sylphs for the 1st time

Class Mage
                          BR unlimited
                          G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

• op·ti·mize.

[ˈäptəˌmīz]

VERB

1.make the best or most effective use of (a situation, opportunity, or resource):
                            "to optimize viewing conditions, the microscope should be correctly adjusted"

•
                            computing

rearrange or rewrite (data, software, etc.) to improve efficiency of retrieval or processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by r2_stormaggedon View Post
                              wartune will be having a maintenance on monday, the 25th of january at 4:00 am est(1:00 am pst, 9:00 am gmt, and 5:00 pm gmt +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note: Please be aware that astrals captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/hot event resets and dimensional war reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                              • 500,000 gold
                              • 500,000 daru
                              • extreme stamina potion x1
                              • lvl. 2 bonus exp scroll x1
                              • double honor scroll x1
                              • blood of zeus x30

we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch notes:
                              1. added a new feature: Archaeology
                              2. added a second class advancement system: Classes may be knighted and get knighthood equipment.
                              3. added a homestead system.
                              4. added a new eudaemon: Flying rabbit
                              5. attributes (intensity, tenacity, influence, res reduction, resistance, penetration) that did not count towards battle rating are now calculated towards battle rating. Consequently, players will find their battle rating soar after the update.
                              6. city buildings have been revamped.
                              7. the hot spot in cloud city has been enlarged. Previously, players who leveled up too fast would often find some features would go missing. Thus, some of the beginner quests have been simplified to avoid such issues.
                              8. world boss, guild chamber and divine altar buffs can no longer be purchased.
                              9. total damage rewards for world boss have been removed.
                              10. daily couple quests have been removed.
                              11. bounty target rankings have been removed.
                              12. battle rating requirements are no longer needed when signing up for guild battle or join the steel war.
                              13. lost treasure has been removed from the game.
                              14. master treasure thief has been removed from the game.
                              15. cross-server guild battle will now take place every saturday. Class wars, chaos war, steel war, and titan war preliminaries will now take place on tuesdays. Finals will take place on thursdays.
                              16. quests to get sylphs have been simplified in that players no longer have to collect sylph essence. Players will obtain 4 sylphs (wind, water, fire, electro) upon completing the required sylph quests.
                              17. the dragon soul quests for class advancement has been removed.
                              18. many more crystaloids have been added to solo dungeon (hero mode) rewards.
                              19. skill effects for the advanced guild skill ‘demonic region’ have been changed to "guild boss battle attributes +1%."
                              20. players are now allowed to input a number in the (sylph) upgrade and (sylph) enchant panel which means they can decide how many times they want to upgrade/enchant their sylphs at a time. (similar to the feature in the mount panel.)
                              21. after class advancement when a player switches a set of skills, corresponding runes will also change.
                              22. after upgrading, a character's gear enchantment, holy forge and refining levels as well as gems will be kept.
                              23. character, sylph and eudaemon equipment may now be upgraded even if they have gems socketed in them.
                              24. the highest refining grade for sylph equipment has been changed from [10 stars] to [100 stars].
                              25. optimized game loading.

fix the rankings bug plz , after this maint i wa not included in chaos war because of this , i have 4.5 mil br when the last spot in choas participans have 3.5 mil br , ty 4 patch but fix this plz because i`m not the onlyone with this problem !!!

Serv 330 - user : Mistressm

Comment

Working...
                              X