No announcement yet.

Wartune West Coast Server Maintenance 1/28 @ 06:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is maintenance on S391,is like till now 5 hours down?

Comment

the fact of the matter it shows that r2 dosent care about the players

Comment

about a dozen sylph soul crystal chests and 300 sc chest shards -gone because sylph exped has already expired
        5 million gold from Dragon Invasion - gone in another 40 min
        25 to 30 million gold and daru from world boss - already gone
        various other event rewards expired
        chaos war top rewards gone all rewards gone since we will not be in finals
        ~100 million in lost experience and countless other bits of equipment,bound balens,etc.

Now tell me again about that compensation package???

Comment

this is so god damn typical of r2 they say 3-4 h downtime its now been 5 & 1/2 hours & still not back this is god damn pathetic

Comment

oh & to top it off I havent been able to get on at all today so I get nothin at all today

Comment

Well done R2 u guys managed to **** up the game again now we get frozen screens in wilds and dc's and then struggle to login to the sob game

Comment

Can one of the mods put something in to get us a better compensation for missing Chaos War... My server (Kabam 18,21,40,68,70) missed all of prelims, I don't know of any other server in our cross server section that missed out due to this hardware maintenance. We always make Warlord's Hall for Chaos War and now we're definitely not top 16, and for finals either in Warrior's Hall or not at all. It just shows us unranked in the rankings... regardless we should receive a better compensation.

Comment

Working...
                X