Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/28 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think It's normal to change the event exchange chest un the midle of the night like foxes.

What if I bought 100 or 200 already because you exchanged the flowers chest instead of the hat?¿?

This comes to shows us again and again what kind of company you are, you are shameless and irresponsble and a bunch of thieves.

Comment

ahh... and, Are you going to f**ing fix the isues where you don't lose money once and for all¿?¿

Like the bug with stun
      The different rewards in fishing game
      The sylphs that don't awake
      The eudaemon arena that seems more a clown circus sometimes
      The exchange of rare ancient best shards for beast souls

and etc etc etc.....yu are reaching the breaking point of everybody's patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
        Do you think It's normal to change the event exchange chest un the midle of the night like foxes.

What if I bought 100 or 200 already because you exchanged the flowers chest instead of the hat?¿?

This comes to shows us again and again what kind of company you are, you are shameless and irresponsble and a bunch of thieves.
        Now R2 are happy, you must buy 3-5 times more chest, becose 3/5 of this chest will be expire event chest.

Comment

Oh dear, this is first maintenance of the day for both West and East Coast servers! (the other one will be at 6pm PST/9pm EST, refer to the thread of either of those in News and Events) Hope they gonna fix these problems, ouch.
          WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
            Why we are getting expired event chest (Champagne chest) in current event? Also with bugged clothing, those impossible move to vault, synthesize
            It's a marketing strategy to make people spend more money, trying to get the new chest for clothing/trades, etc. but will be a smaller % in the ability to obtain it. During these kinds of events I just figure I'm SOL for most of what I want..
            "I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vishous~ View Post
              It's a marketing strategy to make people spend more money, trying to get the new chest for clothing/trades, etc. but will be a smaller % in the ability to obtain it. During these kinds of events I just figure I'm SOL for most of what I want..
              You understand what like marketing strategy, me understand like scam

Comment

I think it will not take along time for Wartune to have Maintenance everyday because of unskill programmer who run the update or patch before test it thoroughly .

Comment

I need to do my dailies guys. Please rush a bit
                  Knight s397 EU.

Comment

Well, it was a nice feature while it lasted (selling euds). 50%? Ouch.

Comment

Turn servers back on plz, Boredem is setting in

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post

[*]Now only 50% of training materials will be returned after selling a Eudaemon.
                        [/LIST]
                        How need understand what? Me spend 5 eudeamon shard to get it, now me get back 2.5 shard?

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                          How need understand what? Me spend 5 eudeamon shard to get it, now me get back 2.5 shard?
                          "Training materials" mean blood of zeus and other materials who u spend for upgrade your eudaemon...not shards.

Comment

On the server 533, Tara Temple and Narrandera Remains not updated this week.It is marked as 0/1 for all players, without having been made

Comment

So finally i agree r2,you suck really. No more tolerance. Today took away Blood of zeus/gold return from Euda upgrade events.without seeing i used all Blood. was this closefor lvl 10 euda. They give some things and take away some good stuffs too.so Practically they dnt do any favor. stupid $ suckers.

Ohh and after Maintenance after selling euda you will get 50% material you have used instead 80%....

Better to quit than wasting time in here....rather will spend in something better than your crappy game
                              Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

grow a brain ppl if euda give 80% of blood of zeus back and event gives 25% basically u can perpetually endless cash in on the gold.

Real question is why implement such stuff.....Dont see the logic why anyone would wanna sell of a euda they invested materials in. The ppl wanted to sell all the duplicates which we would never use. And what do u give us...1 less event. no more return on blood + gold. I mean out of habit i made my 3rd level 10 euda than realising the event is gone i mean...where is the players come first. remember reading we would be getting more gold from events...well obviously a lie. All the events are getting cheaper..less boxes less gold...

and still no weekly attempts.. making a ticket is pointless...they ask give us a screenshot...i dont know how a sc of 0 attempts will prove something. Moderators also are less active here now...Nothing about the current bugs..also last patch all elements still not fully implemented...dim inv stil doesnt work...but sure roll out a new patch...serieuesly i should just laern chinese atleast on their servers they know *** customer service means...

Comment

Working...
                                X