No announcement yet.

Event Time Overlapping 30th Jan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"sorry we are to lazy to make 2 things happen on different days here we throw u some lame comp for our laziness, but wait u get to profit from something, crash all servers down immediatelly no announcement and we throw u even lamer compensation"
    * just a presumed stream of consciousness of our beloved devs

Maybe we also get regular daily maintenance soon.
    Last edited by Upseted; 01-29-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upseted View Post
      "sorry we are to lazy to make 2 things happen on different days here we throw u some lame comp for our laziness, but wait u get to profit from something, crash all servers down immediatelly no announcement and we throw u even lamer compensation"
      * just a presumed stream of consciousness of our beloved devs

Maybe we also get regular daily maintenance soon.
      dont we has it dauly it is no 4 in 5 days iso close to be 1 every day

Comment

in r2's defense......
        Ooops i cant think of any so theres no way i can defend them... LOL
        I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

Our cross-server guild battle lasted until around 9:10 PM because of this nonsense and almost resulted in our opponents losing when they should have won the battle easily. If they keep on screwing up like this, more of the stronger/older players are just going to leave the game, including myself. I really do understand all games like this have their difficulties and mistakes are made, but some of the stuff that I'm seeing with Wartune leads me to believe there is little foresight that goes into the continual development of the game and that some of the mistakes/REPEAT issues we've been experiencing in the game is down to incompetence and/or gross manipulation of the game.

For example, all of these big cross server events are usually scheduled during the week. Has it ever occurred to anyone that most of us work during the week? The clothing display issue has come up twice(or is it three times now?) that I can remember. The sylph boss on sylph atoll level 3 can spawn practically right on top of the gate to level 2.
          Also, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the individuals that do the coding for this game play it and exploit it for their own benefit. Its the only other explanation that I can think of that would explain the amount of neglect that goes on when it comes to fixing issues in the game.

Comment

Working...
          X