Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016

Emergency Maintenance on 1/29/2016 @ 12:00 EST Wartune servers be under maintenance in order to fix the BUG about new players Battle Rating on January 30th, from 1:00 - 3:00 GMT+8 (12:00 AM EST, 9:00AM PST, 17:00PM GMT January 29th).

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may be influenced due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers affected:
    · 2M Gold
    · 2M Daru
    · Henna x50
    · Empire Crusade x2
    · Lvl 4-10 HP Gem Chest x3
    · Advanced Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-29-2016, 01:31 PM. Reason: Compensation update.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

just when I run halfway in DI?
    Those compensations are so freaking nothing compared to how far the stages I can reach in DI!
    I want my Attempt of DI BACK!

Comment

Just for that when some of us have been without GBs and getting wrong arena weekly rewards for 3 weeks now
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

same here half way through di that's another 15mill gold thrown away

Comment

.............. lol~ ancient compensation :v
          Last edited by azureakira; 01-29-2016, 11:28 AM. Reason: forget to say soemthing
          [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
          IGN : Axygen
          Guild : Resurgence
          Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Originally posted by R211958015 View Post
            Those compensations are so freaking nothing compared to how far the stages I can reach in DI!

Agree,,,,,,,

Comment

._. I have to do late tanks now xD But it's fine I want them to fix... THey should give the original players a big compensation. What are they doing to fix? Are they deleting new characters or what?

Comment

well it would have been soooooo wrong that more people have used holy forge bug, really last 10 days 4 maintenances what the hell those people get payed for?

Comment

and u wanna take 100k br from new players lmao how lame is r2 scrooges

u rush to fix this but u cant fix proper bugs makes me laugh
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-29-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

yea we lose GA and you first tell about maintenance after it has start it is or 4 time maintenance in 5 days and you can stil not fixe weekly mp, or that you has overlab chaos war and csgb wonder if you has any idear about thet you do on the so call maintenance, becuse dor me it loke like you just add more mustakes then you has fixe in all the time the game has run.

Comment

at least they are trying to fix it guys

Comment

Aha, now i see for wath game not start

Comment

Originally posted by R211958015 View Post

12 minutes left in DI i feel so overly comopensated

So glad I am put first

Comment

Wartune = Downtune

Comment

this was a 1 min warning, how do they expect anyone to prep for anything with a 1 min warning...we need way mor compensation then this everyday ****

Comment

Working...
                              X