Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency maintenance 29 January 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm from S633 there are some character/s still have high BR howaw!

Comment

• Originally posted by R211958015 View Post
      just when I run halfway in DI?
      Those compensations are so freaking nothing compared to how far the stages I can reach in DI!
      I want my Attempt of DI BACK!
      No one cares what you were doing or where you were. The compensations are given in a standard measure (according to R2, ofc.) & it's for all players across the servers.
      That said, the disappointment is understandable at the potential loss of golds and other in-game rewards due to the emergency maintenance, but one has to deal with it.

Also compensations are to compensate for the loss/damage incurred. It never returns the original value in any case. Surely the quality can be increased. Instead of 2 mil., 20 mil. can always be given, but it's entirely at their discretion.

Comment

• Was there anything that was actually fixed in this maintenance? Why for example did XSGB not get moved to Sunday where it's supposed to be?

Comment

• My bigger question would be: will R2 roll back the new characters that were created with this monstrous BR since they got the ahead in the following:

Forgotten Catacombs: Now completed, one who is reverted back in BR will now be able to blitz all the way to 99 and reset to repeat (they don't have to do level 100), building enough Crypt Tokens to get items faster than what it will take a legit player time to get. Blitzing doesn't care what a character has on since there is no fights involved, just time in letting the items come to them without earning.

Tormented Necropolis: If they managed to reach level 10 (with only passing the first 9 levels), they can blitz just like Catas.

I am sure there are other places where a boosted BR would have exploit along with a "freebie" way of receiving items that puts the current top players at a disadvantage.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            and u wanna take 100k br from new players lmao how lame is r2 scrooges

u rush to fix this but u cant fix proper bugs makes me laugh
            Maybe on your server it wouldnt matter. But when a lvl7 new player has a 100K+ br it does matter to a newer server where people that started day 1 only have half that br. So..yes..ty to R2 for fixing the bug.

Comment

• Although this bug has been addressed, and I thank R2 for doing this emergency maintenance, today January 30th, 2016 rankings still show a lot of these players with 100k br and even though the guild I am in which was ranked 3rd in guild strength is still now ranked 7th, readings are taken tomorrow I believe for next week guild battle rankings, these players who used this exploit have not logged into those characters, which was necessary so that their battle rating is adjusted, are still effecting the more important rankings on this new server. I want to thank those who tried to resolve this issue through the emergency maintenance, but as long as these toons do not log into the server, the br's still remain ridiculously high.

Not complaining about anything but just wanting to give a head's up on how things are shaping up, I believe alt's were made and brought into guilds and then never logged back in again.

Comment

• so lag...........
                Sunny

Comment

• I too am thankful for the fix on the new ones logging in not receiving the high br after that part of the bug was fixed. And the ones that did log in lost all they had..the high br..titles etc. But the fact does remain the ones who have not logged back in still retain the high br and titles. These people are not going to log back in..they have either left the server or were alts that will not log back in. The guilds that were honest and did not accept any of these players are now being punished in a sense as they remain lower in what they had achieved. Some lost their titles and some guilds dropped in guild strength. Our guild which was #3 in strength dropped to #7 when this bug occurred and as of today 1-3-2016 remains #7 in guild strength. Readings for GB's for next week come out Sunday and if this remains the same we will be #7 slot for GB next week. That is if the other guilds do not have others join their guilds. I know it is the weekend, but please see if this can be fixed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leader Board  1-30-2016.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	500.4 KB
ID:	1723368

Platform R2
                  s632
                  Guild XTERMINATE

Comment

Working...
                  X