Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=67

Sharing or piloting is not encouraged and is against our Terms of Service. lmfao

example using a alt to feed your main with gold in plunders
    Hmmm, maybe I am just too sweet and innocent, but I am having trouble trying to envisage an instance where piloting two toons (other than one person piloting 2 toons which just happen to come up against each other in Class Wars - is this very likely?) can be of a benefit? Clearly some ppl/players spend more time working out devious ways in which to promote themselves, then they do just playing the game lol
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

How SHARING acc has anything to do with HAVING AN ALT?
      Last time i checked, sharing ur details with anyone else was illegal in this game (probably coz r2 doesn t want to hear complaines "my pilot spoiled my acc, pls do something about it"), but having multiply accs IS PERFECTLY LEGAL, so if u have eneugh time to put some work in secondary acc, it s ur choice, u can plunder it as much as u wish. However, u shouldn t use it as adventage to lvl up ur char (that involved honor feeding in bg if i remember well).

Imo this "sharing acc illigality" is one of most stupid things r2 came up with in their roules. They could easly put point "if u share ur details we don t take any responsibility for any lost eq or other items", but forbid? I mean... c'mon, there is many familys playing it, do u belive, that couple, which share bed and table, will protect wt details from each other?

Comment

well as its about maintenance what are they actualy fixing does any 1 know or is it their normal show and tell day to their boss lol

Comment

it's always the same over and over not more then two weeks back they had maintance to but we have no compansation only that it will follow grow up players and put no money on this game again even for the players what have reach the max lvl all these thing we can not use stupid give better compansation and not always stuf whe never use

Comment

yes i agree the maintenance compo is out of date as we all need stuff

we want the stuff we actualy need like adv mahra and sep and anything that helps our character grow

the stuff listed is ok for new players just starting game but us vets need something better

Comment

at least this time the announcement was posted early enough for us to reschedule activities during the maintenance window

Comment

glad to see you guys are all here

Comment

Originally posted by kittykattm View Post
                  glad to see you guys are all here
                  you can SEE me?? **looks over shoulder nervously**
                  Dragon Awaken

Comment

u better check ur shower, there he has camera at ur place

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                      u better check ur shower, there he has camera at ur place
                      Oh my, I do hope his eyesight recovers hehehe
                      Dragon Awaken

Comment

Hey....some words of truth.....my thoughts exactly

Comment

New event add?

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                            However, u shouldn t use it as adventage to lvl up ur char (that involved honor feeding in bg if i remember well).
                            I have seen many players in bg doing this, and i dont understand why this is "illegal".Many campers have alts just for killing (you cant get honor after killing the same person 4-5 times) so they dont chase around low players.

Comment

Originally posted by R2100638165 View Post
                              New event add?
                              That was there before maintenance started.
                              Dragon Awaken

Comment

please fix the arena and battleground matching otherwise these events are waste to play

Comment

Working...
                                X