Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/4 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R278363765 View Post
    I have seen many players in bg doing this, and i dont understand why this is "illegal".Many campers have alts just for killing (you cant get honor after killing the same person 4-5 times) so they dont chase around low players.
    I dont see how using an alt to do this is any more illegal than having a friend/guildie "swap" kills with you in bg, which I have also seen and seems to be very common.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      The stuff listed is ok for new players just starting game but us vets need something better
      And why should "you" Animal doctors get ANY preferencial treatment

Comment

I know what they won't be fixing......LAG
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I have seen many players in bg doing this, and i dont understand why this is "illegal".Many campers have alts just for killing (you cant get honor after killing the same person 4-5 times) so they dont chase around low players.
          I m not judging this roule, just sharing my knowledge. Remember, that if u kill alt 2x, then u fight someone else, u can get back to alt again and get honor and points. I think it s considered as unfair with others, who need to work hard to get any kill, coz obv it s not high br and honor rank who needs alt for bg, it s small chars, and those with alts have easy kills, and those without can t kill anyone but mobs... That s how i understand it, doesn t mean i m right.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            And why should "you" Animal doctors get ANY preferencial treatment
            Have u ever try to put ur arm in cow's bumhole? Try once and u ll justify preferential treatment for vets for sure

Comment

Originally posted by cgbdfbdfbdfbdfb View Post
              please fix the arena and battleground matching otherwise these events are waste to play
              I do wish ppl would stop complaining about this, matching in arena has NEVER been right and never will be. As a new toon I had to tolerate being slaughtered daily in arena (which by the way is NOT a waste to play - you need the insignia) and also had to endure my entails being dragged all about bg. It is what it is, ALL vets have been on the receiving end of daily dashing in both arena and bg, YES even those that are now 10m+ BR. BG is optional - I have a 2.3m, one year old + toon, which I have only just started taking into bg. Arena is not really optional, you need that insignia - and if you do regularly there is no reason you can not get a green leopard every month which can be traded for beast souls. IF you play the game right, get and follow good advice, there is no reason you should not be the basher rather than the bashee in arena in time.
              Dragon Awaken

Comment

I have seen many players in bg doing this, and i dont understand why this is "illegal".Many campers have alts just for killing (you cant get honor after killing the same person 4-5 times) so they don't chase around low players.
                Well if they don't get Honor after attacking the same person multiple times that hasn't stopped them on my server. I'm at 2.5 mil BR and I still get spam attacked. So either it was never fixed on my server (Glass Mines S551) or they are spam killing just to win the Battleground for the party
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

maintenance is just that, maintaining the running of the servers - they don't need to add anything at any time, think of it as clearing the cache if you like only with a room full of computers.

You cannot just shut them all down and restart them, you do this in batches and restart as you go ensuring each bank of servers has correctly rebooted and the processes are complete before starting the next bank.

Doing this weekly also allows for any backups to be made in case of failure/fire/Lag Invasion

As for feeding in BG, you can only do that in lower levels by camping, once you hit level 70 its 10 v 10 and gl getting out of your spawn never mind meeting up with an alt to get kills.
                  Personally I don't do BG's as I find them a complete waste of time when one team has all the 5m+ BR players and the other has maybe 1-2mil BR's.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                    Well if they don't get Honor after attacking the same person multiple times that hasn't stopped them on my server. I'm at 2.5 mil BR and I still get spam attacked. So either it was never fixed on my server (Glass Mines S551) or they are spam killing just to win the Battleground for the party
                    Its not the honor they are after, its the kills. Most of the bigger players you find in bg have their honor maxed, they dont care if they dont get any from you - all they care about is the kill, another notch in their gunbelt.

In addition bg is NOT server based, it is cross server. Your server isnt "broken". I also suspect you may be confusing GB with BG, maybe? These are not the same thing.
                    Last edited by trollminator; 02-04-2016, 04:32 AM.
                    Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                      Its not the honor they are after, its the kills. Most of the bigger players you find in bg have their honor maxed, they dont care if they dont get any from you - all they care about is the kill, another notch in their gunbelt.

In addition bg is NOT server based, it is cross server. Your server isnt "broken". I also suspect you may be confusing GB with BG, maybe? These are not the same thing.

I know the difference u idiot! I know they are not the same thing. I was just stating that NOT getting honor is NOT stopping them from SPAM attacking!! I have been playing for a long time and know what the ** I'm doing! Definitely NOT spending and NOT renewing my V.I.P. after over a year of having it.
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Ssstttt Guy's... Be Patient pls... Its Good for ur Health

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post

i guess its not all about another notch in the gunbelt - most prolly everybody is running after the pvp titles

Comment

maintenance done and still u didnt change wb we still showing xmas thief its feburary r2 not dec

Comment

Return my mounts back thieves
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-05-2016, 09:23 AM. Reason: better see

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 4th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                                500,000 Gold
                                500,000 Daru
                                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                                Double Honor Scroll x1
                                Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

lmao fic ranking??? this is a proff you guys dont fix http://prntscr.com/9yysyh when server up my br still same i got email form @dmin say gona fix in 2 days, when maintance come your br fix and suprise still same big lie again, 0 support and once again mentor and @ dmin joke to the players tks

Comment

Working...
                                X