T o k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T o k

It is now few month that we can not do T O K even on easy mode .
    Can e get a fix on that ?

More than likely, no.

They will continue to ignore this as long as it takes hoping people will forget about it. It's a dead horse, and something of not being enjoyed anymore.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      More than likely, no.

They will continue to ignore this as long as it takes hoping people will forget about it. It's a dead horse, and something of not being enjoyed anymore.
      That is why us players need to keep on them about this, let them know we will not forget about this.

Comment

the ONLY good thing about tok is the shadow souls now, so just enter & leave, forget about the mediocre rewards & impossibility to beat any levels. lol

Comment

lol prey for wonders or so ... tok not doable ... delete it or so plz thx ... i know big players on our server here and on my old german server ... all r too weak strange ...
          against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            That is why us players need to keep on them about this, let them know we will not forget about this.
            Trust me, I had been keeping at them on this since that once patch made it virtually impossible for majority to try and pass the first level of the easy difficulty that I made a design plan, hoping they would take it to heart. To this day, they done two supposed "difficulty" adjustments and it's still square one. Many of the things I hardly do anymore as a result of their shenanigans and skimping the players out of deserved rewards while making excuses all rolled up into one. Too bad I know very little about programming; fell off the bus when the last stop was QBasic and my VB is totally shot; or I would have implemented things the way it should be for the masses to enjoy.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Best way to beat it, 3 medusas and one AOE sylph, best if the top player in ur party has the aoe sylph.

First turn use stune skills like Death Warrant or Ice bold, then stune skil.
              Then u all sylph at same time. the AOE sylph use Brut rune. The rest of u use Medusa Buff (it adds).
              Then The AOE sylph use his best delph aoe and the rest of u The Medusa Steal skill.
              You should kill all enemy or most with that.

Thats how we beat nm always (else some enemy heal and heal and heal and will take forever).

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                Best way to beat it, 3 medusas and one AOE sylph, best if the top player in ur party has the aoe sylph.

First turn use stune skills like Death Warrant or Ice bold, then stune skil.
                Then u all sylph at same time. the AOE sylph use Brut rune. The rest of u use Medusa Buff (it adds).
                Then The AOE sylph use his best delph aoe and the rest of u The Medusa Steal skill.
                You should kill all enemy or most with that.

Thats how we beat nm always (else some enemy heal and heal and heal and will take forever).
                Can anyone else confirm if the Medusa buff stacks. Didn't seem to when we tried it but probably i just didn't notice

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
                  Can anyone else confirm if the Medusa buff stacks. Didn't seem to when we tried it but probably i just didn't notice
                  I can confirm. When my group does it, we use four wind slyphs, steal/delphics do several million damage a person on nightmare. The damage is amazingly op and broken.

Comment

Working...
                  X